Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MAYBE ARIZONA'S LEGAL CITIZENS COULD GET OBAMAS ATTENTION IF

According to Wikipedia Arizona has a population of 6,595,778 people.

I wonder if we got all of those supporters in our state of the SB1070 Law and the Federal Immigration Law that isn't being enforced at the Federal Level to take one day out of their lives and stand hand in hand, side by side reaching all the way across the Arizona Border from East to West, if that would get Obama and those opposing us in Arizona to pay attention?

Would they ignore us then? Would they try and push our problems we are battling under the carpet like they have to date?

All my life I've hear from people of all walks of life and am a firm believer in the following: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY THAT'S IMPORTANT, IT'S THE THINGS YOU SAY YOU WILL DO THAT YOU FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THAT ARE THE IMPORTANT THINGS

The above was just a thought because it seems we that love our country and our constitution aren't being taken seriously by many in Washington.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

I think that's a great idea, but be wary of the political pressure from the left wing. Obama is not sweeping your problems under the rug---he is assaulting you in the back alley.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Captainron,
    Thanks for your response.

I do know that the left elitist's are stabbing us and lurking in the shadows to try and defeat us, but this American will never stop standing up for our Inalienable Rights.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Please don't ask me to do it in July, or August. How bout October?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Already did...done...

Hands Across America
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEQlJmad ... re=related

Hands Across America: John McCain tribute song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FUqyhRx ... re=related
    Just brings a tear to your eye!

Quote Originally Posted by Sher
    Captainron,
    Thanks for your response.

I do know that the left elitist's are stabbing us and lurking in the shadows to try and defeat us, but this American will never stop standing up for our Inalienable Rights.
    Best we stand for both!!!
    UNALIENABLE. The state of a thing or right which cannot be sold.

2. Things which are not in commerce, as public roads, are in their nature unalienable. Some things are unalienable, in consequence of particular provisions in the law forbidding their sale or transfer, as pensions granted by the government. The natural rights of life and liberty are UNALIENABLE. Bouviers Law Dictionary 1856 Edition

"Unalienable: incapable of being alienated, that is, sold and transferred." Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition, page 1523:

You can not surrender, sell or transfer unalienable rights, they are a gift from the creator to the individual and can not under any circumstances be surrendered or taken. All individual's have unalienable rights.

Inalienable rights: Rights which are not capable of being surrendered or transferred without the consent of the one possessing such rights. Morrison v. State, Mo. App., 252 S.W.2d 97, 101.

You can surrender, sell or transfer inalienable rights if you consent either actually or constructively. Inalienable rights are not inherent in man and can be alienated by government. Persons have inalienable rights. Most state constitutions recognize only inalienable rights.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
    http://unalienable.com/unalien.htm

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Please don't ask me to do it in July, or August. How bout October?
    my thoughts exactly LOL ..