Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It will probably be the same pen that Bush used to sign the fence bill...we all know how far that went....even with all the ceremony and fan fare when signed
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think we are "in the soup" when it comes to the office of President. We have no desirable candidates who have a chance to win.

I think we have to concentrate hard on the Congressional elections.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel

I think we have to concentrate hard on the Congressional elections.
    It's absolutely crucial. I'll cast a vote for someone other than the Three Establishment Stooges for president, in an effort to start building an alternative to the staus quo, but the future of our country hinges on who we send or keep in the House and Senate, and also who we elect or re-elect to our States' Legislatures in '08.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I would never vote for Mc Cain, the mans policys scares me to death, I honestly do not believe he is all together and I would not trust him to keep his word.

the part about the getting the GAO to cetifiy is a Joke, it is a government office who can be persuaded into doing what ever they want.

I am going to keep waiting for an independant if one does not come forward I will write in a name even if it is Mickey Mouse but I won't vote for any of the 3 in there now.
    I agree SOSAD, you cannot believe anyting that comes out of McCain's mouth. I too believe he is a card of two sort of a full deck and should never be president.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Pistov wrote:

If a Democrat is elected at least the Republicans will fight them on the issues. If McCain get elected the mostly will fall in and tow the party line.
    I disagree and think Bush's failure to pass an amnesty proves your theory wrong. McCain will not win those over that have been standing against amnesty. Personally, I'm more worried about what we're going to end up with in the U.S. Congress next year. It's going to be a very frightening ride if the Democrats increase their head count by a wide margin.

I do not really disagree with this in theory, but my logic is that since the people have elected McCain (Mr. Amnesty) many that fought agaisnt Bush will just think that the people really do not care that much about immigration and a small minority are skewing the polls. That could be just enough to sway a few to back McCain. Enough to tip the scale.

Either way.. like you say.. very frightening
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123