Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    And I encourage you to follow your principles. I am voting third party because

1. both of these candidates were pushing for Amnesty and I will not reward either one of them for wanting to give our benefits to illegal aliens.

2. To help begin the process of breaking up the monopoly of the 2 party system.

Obama + McCain = The same

I will not allow fear to rule my conscience.
    Me too!
    Ditto for me!

Guess I'm a slow learner. I voted for Perot too, my first ever election even though I had been eligible to vote for many years. I had no faith in the system until someone stepped up (Perot) and started telling it straight. Odd that I don't feel guilty of putting Clinton into office though...must be my clear conscience for doing what I thought was right.

Don't blame yourself for Clinton catslave! It wasn't you, it was the rest of the mindslaves. There simply weren't enough of us to overpower them! Same thing will happen here most likely, but not with my help...

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    While I support your right to not vote for either I encourage you to vote for McCain simply in order to keep Obama from winning.
    As I posted in another thread - that ain't gonna happen. Unless something seriously changes, Obama is poised to win the electoral vote by a landslide. Even if McCain was able to land half half of the undecided states, it wouldn't be nearly enough.

It is a vote for McCain that will accomplish nothing.

A vote for McCain is a wasted opportunity to send a message to the GOP. It also will help 3rd parties get on the ballot and qualify for matching funds.

Don't vote for candidates that support open borders. That includes McCain.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I voted for Perot as well, and if more had not been scared off by the "don't waste your vote" BS, guess what? Perot had a great chance of winning and we would not be in the mess we are in now. In the 1992 election, he received 18.9% of the popular vote - approximately 19,741,065 votes. When I campaigned for Perot, all I heard was how much people loved him, but he has no chance.

Until the sheeple wake up and learn one of the few remaining rights we have in this country is our vote... and you throw away that right by voting for a candidate you do not like.

I will not vote for McCain or Obama. They are two peas in a pod, and both are owned by the same special interest groups.

I wrote a formal protest to our Secretary of State about Obama having his name on our ballot. HE CALLED ME, and said this :
    "We are not casting votes for Mr Obama, we are casting votes for Electors."
    I responded to him..."WE ARE NOT SENDING ELECTORATES TO THE WHITE HOUSE!" Its damn scary the way political manipulation works. By the way, all electorates are annonymous... YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO THEY SUPPORT!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I too voted for Perot.

I don't think the votes are beig honestly counted and haven't been in 'decades'.

It doesn't matter how people vote anymore the system is corrupted and the world has already chosen Obama. Get used to be TOLD WHAT TO DO LIKE A FREEKEIN DOG UNDER THAT GUY.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    And I encourage you to follow your principles. I am voting third party because

1. both of these candidates were pushing for Amnesty and I will not reward either one of them for wanting to give our benefits to illegal aliens.

2. To help begin the process of breaking up the monopoly of the 2 party system.

Obama + McCain = The same

I will not allow fear to rule my conscience.
    AMEN! I refuse to give my vote to either of these two idiots. I don't want to think that I caused the mess both of them will make if either gets elected. I think if enough of us vote a 3rd party out of protest a strong message may be sent to who ever wins that we have had enough.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Voted for Perot here as well, as the guy had business sense and cared about his employees being held hostage. We need someone like him that cares that the American people are being held hostage by illegals and the pro-illegal groups.
    What we need as a president is someone who can add and subtract. Add millions of bodies to this country, legally or illegally, everything in this country gets stretched to the breaking point. Subtract millions of jobs from taxpayers, bankrupties, foreclosures and subtract taxes that have been lost to run this country. Subtract assets of this country by selling or leasing to foreigners. Subtract our debt obligations that future generations will have to pay (if they can).
    Subtract the world's belief in the "full faith and credit of the US government" and they are not so quick to buy these obligations and give us cash.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12