Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I swear I'm going to donate money to any political opponent of Juan McCain's in 2010. No matter who it is or what their position is on issues. Even if they are pro-amnesty. Because we know without question McCain is pro-amnesty anyway, so it won't make any difference. And that way I would at least have the pleasure of seeing McCain lose.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Mc Cain is sure she will be confirmed, he is just once again trying to play that he is on our side. He is not fooling us we know how much he loves La Raza and illegals. These games are more than sickening!!!
    I never thought of it that way April! WOW! That is lower than low! McCain knows how unpopular this woman is and is going to hide behind those Senators that will vote to confirm. But not only is he hiding behind this vote, he's making it look as if he's on board with the American people!

I guarantee you if his vote was the deciding vote, we would vote to confirm!

Politics at it's sickening worst!
    Yes sickening!!!!!It is all game, and it is all about fooling the American people. I heard it put an interesting way once. The person said that politics is like professional wrestling. In the ring the partcipants are adversaries and behind the scenes they are buddies figuring out strategic moves to fool the fans into thinking they are really fighting against one another. Behind the scenes the policticians have one goal and that is to fool us into thinking they are working for us instead of the coporate elites. Most everything is staged, just like the Sotomayor thing, they staged that to make us think they are grilling her, when they had every intention from the first of confirming her.
    April, as a fan of pro-wrestling, your analogy is right on target! I've never thought about that before. I guess that would make Obama "The Junkyard Dog" Sheriff Joe is "Stone Cold Steve Austin"
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Mc Cain is sure she will be confirmed, he is just once again trying to play that he is on our side. He is not fooling us we know how much he loves La Raza and illegals. These games are more than sickening!!!
    I never thought of it that way April! WOW! That is lower than low! McCain knows how unpopular this woman is and is going to hide behind those Senators that will vote to confirm. But not only is he hiding behind this vote, he's making it look as if he's on board with the American people!

I guarantee you if his vote was the deciding vote, we would vote to confirm!

Politics at it's sickening worst!
    Yes sickening!!!!!It is all game, and it is all about fooling the American people. I heard it put an interesting way once. The person said that politics is like professional wrestling. In the ring the partcipants are adversaries and behind the scenes they are buddies figuring out strategic moves to fool the fans into thinking they are really fighting against one another. Behind the scenes the policticians have one goal and that is to fool us into thinking they are working for us instead of the coporate elites. Most everything is staged, just like the Sotomayor thing, they staged that to make us think they are grilling her, when they had every intention from the first of confirming her.
    April, as a fan of pro-wrestling, your analogy is right on target! I've never thought about that before. I guess that would make Obama "The Junkyard Dog" Sheriff Joe is "Stone Cold Steve Austin"
    Great Visual!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12