Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Meet Terry Anderson in Denver, Thursday, July 3rd!

Terry Anderson will be in Denver for a few days the first week of July, and he'll be making a live appearance, at a remote broadcast of the Peter Boyles Show.

I spoke with Greg Hollenbeck, who produces Boyles' show this morning, and he said the remote will be held at the Glendale Sports Complex, at 4400 E. Kentucky Ave. That is also the address for the Infinity Park Events Center, and as I understand it, the Sports Complex is within Infinity Park.

There will be musical entertainment, and a reasonably-priced breakfast bar, and they're working on getting Tom Tancredo to come out and be part of this, although that's still up in the air, at this point.

If you live in the Denver Area, and can make it, Thursday July 3rd, between 5AM-9PM, come out and meet Terry and Peter!

Listen to Boyles' show 5AM-9AM, M-F for more information, and there's also a link there, for listening online: www.khow.com/pages/boyles.html

Thanks for the info....forwarded it to my friend in Aurora.....I listen to him every Sunday night....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Thanks for the info....forwarded it to my friend in Aurora.....I listen to him every Sunday night....
    Thanks for spreading the word!

The correct address for the event is 950 S. Birch St., Glendale: http://calendar.denverpost.com/glendale ... inity-park

Terry Anderson will be there from 5AM-7 or 7:30 AM, and Tom Tancredo, and ICE Agent whistleblower Cory Voorhis, will be there!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    YEA Terry Anderson..!!

The Peter Boyles Show starts LIVE at 5am MT [4am PT/7am ET]

Terry & Peter will make a great dual..!

Terry should come to SLC also..!!

KHOW Denver, CO LIVE Stream
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I was there yesterday. I'm taking some vacation and was in the area so I went. It was great.
    Terry was there, Tom Tancredo also. Cory Vorhiis, the ICE agent that was found not guilty of ridiculous charges against him was there.
    Pete Boyles is another good radio host that speaks out against illegal immigration.
    His shows are very interesting and even though he talks about many local issues, much of what he says is interesting to all. You can listen to past shows on the radio stations website. www.khow.com
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>