Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Faxed, going to call THEN I'm sending this information to my email address book.

After the scandalous murders here in the bay area, the liberal, moderate, and conservatives alike are screaming. I reminded them that Mrs. Bologna feels our government has not protected her family. We will remember her statements when we see the Democrats fail to protect American jobs. It will be one more item to their list of anger at the Congress. Gas prices, illegal immigration, economy, and more.

Send this to your email address book to anyone who will act on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cliff

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    Welcome to New Jersey the sanctuary STATE!
    As a fellow NJ resident can you please send Gov. Corzine the articles about the murder in San Francisco with "coming to the sanctuary state near you" or something...........

Calling Menendez's office is like yelling at a brick wall, actually worse since often when I call, I can't understand the persons broken English. I think they get a kick out of those opposed to illegal immigration.

$170,000 dollar salary - and unAmerican

Also, called; but he will not listen; we are a bill of good to him
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Cliff

Quote Originally Posted by casper324
    As a fellow NJ resident can you please send Gov. Corzine the articles about the murder in San Francisco with "coming to the sanctuary state near you" or something...........

Calling Menendez's office is like yelling at a brick wall, actually worse since often when I call, I can't understand the persons broken English. I think they get a kick out of those opposed to illegal immigration.
    Newark NJ had their own triple murder at the hands of an illegal alien. Let's never forget them either - Terrance Aeriel, 18, Iofemi Hightower, 20, and Dashon Harvey, 20. Natasha Aeriel was left for dead, but survived to ID the scumbags. This needs to be front page news again in NJ! Menendez MUST be voted out of office.
    "

Re: Cliff

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by casper324

Newark NJ had their own triple murder at the hands of an illegal alien. Let's never forget them either - Terrance Aeriel, 18, Iofemi Hightower, 20, and Dashon Harvey, 20. Natasha Aeriel was left for dead, but survived to ID the scumbags. This needs to be front page news again in NJ! Menendez MUST be voted out of office.
    That's right. These families need to get together an form a coalition to bring these politicians to their knees.

You must read the article interview of Jim Pendergraph, Executive Director of ICE. He blows the cover off of Congressman Price trying to gut the funding for ICE. We need to flood his offices with calls, faxes and get this information out to all Sheriff's and communities wanted ICE to work in their areas. This could hurt Price and the Dems come November with this recent murder and the ones in the past.

I will be calling, faxing and e-mailing first thing tomorrow morning....had company today!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Treason

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Treason (disambiguation) or Traitor (disambiguation).
    "Turncoat" redirects here. For the novel, see Turn Coat.

In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more serious acts of disloyalty to one's sovereign or nation. Historically, treason also covered the murder of specific social superiors, such as the murder of a husband by his wife (treason against the king was known as high treason and treason against a lesser superior was petit treason). A person who commits treason is known as a traitor, turncoat, Judas or quisling.

Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as: "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]." In many nations, it is also often considered treason to attempt or conspire to overthrow the government, even if no foreign country is aided or involved by such an endeavour.

Outside legal spheres, the word "traitor" may also be used to describe a person who betrays (or is accused of betraying) their own political party, nation, family, friends, ethnic group, religion, social class, or other group to which they may belong. Often, such accusations are controversial and disputed, as the person may not identify with the group of which they are a member, or may otherwise disagree with the group leaders making the charge. See, for example, race traitor.

At times, the term "traitor" has been levelled as a political epithet, regardless of any verifiable treasonable action. In a civil war or insurrection, the winners may deem the losers to be traitors. Likewise the term "traitor" is used in heated political discussion – typically as a slur against political dissidents, or against officials in power who are perceived as failing to act in the best interest of their constituents. In certain cases, as with the German Dolchstoßlegende, the accusation of treason towards a large group of people can be a unifying political message.

Murder is now generally considered the worst of crimes, but in the past, treason was thought of as worse. In English law high treason was punishable by being hanged, drawn and quartered (men) or burnt at the stake (women), the only crime which attracted those penalties (until the Treason Act 1814). The penalty was used by later monarchs against people who could reasonably be called traitors, although most modern jurists would call it excessive. Many of them would now just be considered dissidents.

In William Shakespeare's play King Lear (circa 1600), when the King learns that his daughter Regan has publicly dishonoured him, he says They could not, would not do 't; 'tis worse than murder: a conventional attitude at that time. In Dante Alighieri's Inferno, the lowest circles of Hell are reserved for traitors; Judas, who betrayed Jesus, suffers the worst torments of all. His treachery is in fact so notorious that his name has long been synonymous with traitor, a fate he shares with Benedict Arnold, Marcus Junius Brutus, and Vidkun Quisling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason

Great! You might want to add some other people to your list. Check out this article on Price trying to gut ICE by Executive Director of ICE, Jim Pendergraph:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-124830.html

MW
    How can a Senator serving his first full term in the U.S. Senate weld so much power? IMO, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has got to be behind this too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AMERICANS ARE NOT FOOLED ANYMORE, DEM. AND ILLEGAL CRIMINALS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast