Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Menendez Threatens Neil Cavuto's Job

Senator Bob Menendez (D) was just on Fox with Neil Cavuto and Neil was trying to get Mennedez to admit what the tax code would be for Americans under Obama. Neil was getting frustrated because Menendez would not answer his question. Neil said, "Come on, you're insulting my viewers, here, they know what I'm talking about." Menendez said, "Neil, you're not one of those anchors who wants to lose his job, are you?" Neil said, "If it comes to that, I'll quit myself."

This jerk Menendez just threatened Neil's job because he didn't want to answer the question, instead was trying to shove something else down American's throat.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's alot of these out there that think they will simply silence anyone and everyone that doesn't jump on the bandwagon and 100% support everything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw it and I was shocked..What a jerk Menendez is!

but I wrote Cavutto and told him what a great interview and thanked him for trying to get the truth out of Menendez about Obama's tax plan...

I said this is what the American people have been dealing with, with this congress for along time.

They are either stupid idiots or liars and I don't believe Menendez is a stupid idiot.

Great Interview, thanks for trying to get the truth out.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The Democrats are getting cocky believing they have this election in the bag. It's apparent that if Obama gets in there, the first thing they will do is try to silence the American people.

The Democrats are getting cocky believing they have this election in the bag. It's apparent that if Obama gets in there, the first thing they will do is try to silence the American people.
    Got that right.

OFFICE LOCATIONS:
    Washington, D.C. 20510
    202.228.2197 fax

Newark, New Jersey 07102
    973.645.0502 fax

Barrington, New Jersey 08007
    856.546.1526 fax

we need the video on that as soon as we can get it!

W

by the way, i have already called the DC office and told him he needs to stop the threats because its against FCC rules.
    i also told him that the questions that Neal asked where questions that most americans want answered and that if he didnt want to answer them he needs to get the hell outta office and let someone in who will answer em

Damn and he just was elected back in 2006 to start a new six year term that started january 07

What got me with Menendez was that sneaky grin on his face when he said this. He looked over to the side at something or someone just before making his threat.

the video is on FoxNews website.

www.foxnews.com click on VIDEO

its on the top row on the far right,
    called DOING THE MATH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast