Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEX airs one hour Sob documentary on migrants.

Mexico's premier news channel, Televisa ran a one hour documentary on a show named "Punto de Partida" with testimonials of "migrants" and their journey through Mexico to the United States and illegal aliens living in the United States.

As always, the documentary done by Televisa, is a blatant attempt to sensitize the Mexican population and let them know how important is an Immigration Reform bill in the United States to all the teary Mexicans and Central Americans who were shown.

This documentary is an attempt to prepare the Mexican people to take action and support the Amnesty cause from within Mexico. First it starts with emotional impulses, and then comes a call to boycott and march against the U.S. government.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    and march against the U.S. government.
    If you dont think it is going to happen (march against the U.S. government) you might want to rethink this one out.

These people want jobs... your jobs, their Jobs... actually, they want thier country back if we dont want them here ... It is only a matter of time before the riots begin

and

Bush Imposes Martial law to finish decimating the Constitution as he gives amnesty away like candy to a child to appease the drug dealers, big business, globalists and a POed under class

IMHO ... it is your fault America ... because you did nothing to limit this fools power and Impeaching him when he should have been impeached
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This documentary is an attempt to prepare the Mexican people to take action and support the Amnesty cause from within Mexico. First it starts with emotional impulses, and then comes a call to boycott and march against the U.S. government.

Is the plan for this boycott and march to take place in Mexico?

If so, do they really believe that anyone in this country, including our government, will give a rat's hat? As they've found out, no one cares about their little boycotts within our borders....all of which have fizzled and flopped. We'll care less....if that's possible....if they are boycotting South of the Border.

As for the march against our government. Are they planning on doing that in Mexico, or are they planning to take the circus on the road and bring it us?

No one is going to even pay them any attention over there so I don't know what they plan to accomplish with it. In fact, since they're over there anyway they should consider marching against their own government.

On the other hand, if they are suggesting that millions of their citizens stream across our border to descend upon Washington DC intending to confront our government that's an entirely different matter and something they might want to rethink once they sober up.

This is tantamount to calling for a mass invasion and would most likely be viewed as a direct threat to our government because of the potential for a coup- type situation. I'm thinking it would be considered an act of war.

If they were to even attempt something like that, they wouldn't get very far with it I'd imagine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "If they were to even attempt something like that, they wouldn't get very far with it I'd imagine"

but they have already done this once and got away with it.

Wasn't it last year that a whole gang of them took over a
    hall in the capitol building ?

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "If they were to even attempt something like that, they wouldn't get very far with it I'd imagine"

but they have already done this once and got away with it.

Wasn't it last year that a whole gang of them took over a
    hall in the capitol building ?
    That may have been true in the past, while we were unaware of the huge numbers of illegals here. We're awake now.
    "

Airborn, Azwreath...
    First I must say in MY OPINION Airborn, Bush & HIS Administration are just a bunch of PUPPETS! I seriously think he is doing what others (behind the curtain) are telling him to do, FOR THIER BENEFIT.
    Second, Azwreath they do NOT have to have millions comming across the border to march on Washington.
    THEY ARE ALREADY HERE...
    The thousands that marched in just LA last year should open our eyes to THE MILLIONS already here. ALL OVER AMERICA!
    They could and probably would burn buildings,cars, Govt. offices, power stations and other infastructure to GET THIER WAY.
    Hate being a pesimist, I'm sorry...We should have closed the damn door on them 40 yrs ago.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

A few weeks ago, Fabian Nunez (Speaker of the CA Assembly), Tijuana-born avid Reconquista, made a comment re proposed efforts to deport illegals to the effect that "we don't plan military action... YET!!!" I almost fell off my chair!!!

I've been searching for a transcript but can't find anything. I heard it with my own ears and have emailed his office but never got a response. This man is a personal friend of Vicente Fox and Antonio Villaraigosa and should be considered an enemy of State! He is one of the original Mechistas and a great friend of Mexico!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Televisa shows these sob stories in order to get their citizens, as well as other Mexicans, legal or illegal in the U.S., all angry to somehow prove that America is full of white racists who hates Mexicans. All untrue by the way.

The illegals and pro-illegals have to look at this from a legal point of view. The rule of law here in America basically says that illegal aliens are not allowed in this country, period. Also, it's a security issue as well. Why can't they understand this?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.