Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mex. Congress to defend rights of illegals in the U.S.

http://www.plenglish.com/article.asp?ID ... anguage=EN

Mexican Immigrants to Defend Rights in US

Mexico, Nov 7 (Prensa Latina) Leaders of Mexican immigrants in the United States said on Tuesday that they will meet in this capital to coordinate their strategy to defend the rights of that community in the neighboring country, where the government does not recognize them.
    The First Parliament of Mexican Migrant Leaders will be held at the House of Deputies on November 16-17 and will be attended by representatives of more than 150 organizations of immigrants who live in the United States.

They will meet in commissions to debate such issues as migration and defense of acquired rights, lobbying in US legislative bodies to counter initiatives against immigrants, and programs on consular protection and remittances.

The delegates will also talk about the migrants who die on the border while trying to enter US territory, the wall the US government is building to prevent Mexican immigration, and the deportations and raids carried out by US border patrols.

They will also fight the widespread notion promoted by the United States that immigrants are criminals, terrorists or drug traffickers.

The meeting will be backed by Congress and the opening session will be attended by the presidents of the Senate and the House of Deputies, official sources said.

To watch live click here (Spanish) and scroll down and to the left click on the link that reads Sesión en Vivo

http://www.diputados.gob.mx/

They have no rights to defend. They are confusing human rigth with civil rights.

Most are not terrorist or drug trafficers, but they are crimminal, the Ycrosse our borders ILLEGALY

You know the saying "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

I think Mehico should tend to their own messes before attempting to stick their nose into their irritated neighbors business.

Do all Mexicans live in a dream world with an allusion the US could give a sheet what they think about how we do things in OUR country ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

AIPAC, the israel lobby wields HUGE influence in our Congress -- we wage wars on their behalf and they are half a world away...

Can you think if Mexico used all its corrupt funds, and the funds America supports it with... and used that to Lobby Against us?

Think of how La Raza lobbys. They almost got that shamnesty bill past, and this is a small lobby group considering.. can you imagine that group with the weight of Mexican government behind it?

Trust me folks. Unless something happens, we WILL be taken over.

-- not to push a plug, but this is why I enjoy Ron Paul.. NO LOBBYISTS ALLOWED!!!!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    So now Mexican congress is defending criminial activity?! How stupid are they?

As far as the migrants that die on the border, well if they weren't trying to sneak into the U.S. (which they know they are not supposed to) in the first place, that wouldn't happen.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

What Mexico does not understand is this country is still ruled by "WE THE PEOPLE" or they do understand it and are trying to do all possible to undermine we the American people.

In a way they are getting their way by our government not closeing our border after almost is 7 years and not taking a stonger stand on illegals here. T

The problem is these people do not want us to deport anyone ever, even the worst of criminals...Well we just have to keep fighting these intruders and invaders.

Mind your own damn business Mexico, we the people are just about sick of you, and you are messing with the wrong people!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If "we, the people" don't get a turn around in our own government, at all levels, this country will be run by Mexico. I don't want a revolution in this country, but the more we have to fight the politicians to keep our sovereignty the more I think it is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    If "we, the people" don't get a turn around in our own government, at all levels, this country will be run by Mexico. I don't want a revolution in this country, but the more we have to fight the politicians to keep our sovereignty the more I think it is inevitable.

Welcome 1_paint glad to have you on ALIPAC. I too fear that may happen. I still think the good people of America need to go to DC and march and march and march if need be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico does not want their poorest back, they consider them dirty and they do not want to spend money on them. Mexico wants them to stay here and suck up OUR welfare while working, and sending the money back to Mexico.

This way Mexico gets them out of the country, does not have to spend any money for social programs AND profits from the remittances.

Why do you think they are fighting so hard?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast