Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Not to bust your bubble but we have people here that can make or Grow their own drugs in America and why is it you say AMERICAN Druggies? I guess Mexicans don't do any kinds of drugs huh?. I agree with you though I am glad they are stepping up to protect their boarders to the south but like the others say why does he have to be two faced about it . They can protect their boarders, but we must bow to all the Mexicans coming here by NOT protecting ours?
    Do I have to look up the article to prove it? I'm basing my opinion on OPB's "Mexican Meth" program, which was based upon research by a reporter for the Oregonian newspaper. Oregon is reputed to be a center for meth use, which has now spread across the country.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... exico.html

Furthermore, I didn't say anything about "bowing to all the Mexicans coming here by not protecting our border." Jeesh! Why is Calderon two-faced? Maybe its in his blood...
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    But who would you rather have?
    Not who. What.

Personally I don't care if they dig up Pancho Villa and make him El Presidente.

The solutions are all on our side of the border. If we wait for Mexico to somehow drag itself into the Second World, we will be waiting forever.

The problem is HERE. Not Mexico. Build the Fence. Enforce the laws ... from the border to the workplace.

Hopefully yesterday's vote is a sign that we are, as a nation, finally summoning the Will to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Do you folks have to blast everything? This is one way to stop the flow of illegal immigrants into the US, since IMO at least half of them originate from south of Mexcio. We've wanted this for a long time.

Calderon is a conservative. I've seen a lot of discussion on the iimmigration boards of why Mexcio should reform its economy (which is already being done by religious outreach) but would you rather see a Hugo Chavez buddy in office in Mexico?

Calderon also has his hands full with combatting the drug cartels. These cartels were and are fueled by American drug addicts. <Many of them no doubt, good ol boys....
    Captainron, what we're blasting is Mexico's hypocrasy. Yes, mexico wanting to control their southern border is admirable, and will help stem our immigration problem, but the fact remains is that we the people want to do the same thing, and in wanting this, (as you know) we are assumed to be racist xenophobes. To top this off, if you recall, Mexico complained to the UN against building the fence passed in 2006.

Where do you see economic reform happening in mexico? This rumor has been circulating for years, and economic reform will never happen in mexico. The reason why is mexico's elite control the corrupt PAN party, and their elites are not about to let the mexican government make economic changes that will benefit their people. This has been going on for over 75 years, and they are not about to switch it around for the "benefit of the people" anytime soon.

And Calderon is no true conservative. If you remember back before the mexican presidential elections, Calderon's opponent was AGAINST mexican migrating to mexico, and he wanted to push for internal economic reform to keep his people in their home country. Calderon supports the open amnesty and open borders, just like his predecessor did.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12