Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I fail to understand why those who throw around terms like "fascist" and "Nazi" cannot see that Mexican "pride" = fascism.

Here is partial fascism definition from Wikipedia:

"Fascists believe that a nation is an organic community that requires strong leadership, singular collective identity, and the will and ability to commit violence and wage war in order to keep the nation strong.[15] They claim that culture is created by collective national society and its state, that cultural ideas are what give individuals identity, and thus rejects individualism.[15] In viewing the nation as an integrated collective community, they see pluralism as a dysfunctional aspect of society, and justify a totalitarian state as a means to represent the nation in its entirety.[16][17] They advocate the creation of a single-party state.[18] Fascists reject and resist autonomy of cultural or ethnic groups who are not considered part of the fascists' nation and who refuse to assimilate or are unable to be assimilated.[19] They consider attempts to create such autonomy as an affront and threat to the nation.[19] Fascist governments forbid and suppress openness and opposition to the fascist state and the fascist movement.[20] They identify violence and war as actions that create national regeneration, spirit and vitality.[21]"

I'm totally seeing Mexico in this definition.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Mexican people are apathetic and have no pride. All they Know how to do is jump on the La Raza and similar type group bandwagons. They don't even know what those groups are all about, they just are dumb cows following the herd.
    I have to disagree with you on them having no pride. Thier "pride" is the problem. The majority of them are very patriotic towards mexico - not here....and thats why they have no desire to assimilate.
    Ditto SNT! I refer to it as woefully misguided or false pride towards their beloved mexico. That's the problem! They put this disturbing ethnic pride (militant pride in some cases) ahead of everything else, including this country and any efforts to assimilate.

If mexico is so great, why are you here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I meant "personal pride" not national pride. If they had more personal pride Mexico wouldn't be where it is. Meaning that if they had personal pride, more people in Mexico would stand up against their own disgraceful government and do something about the problems. But perhaps, pride was the wrong word. Maybe I should have said "virtue".
    "the quality or practice of moral excellence or righteousness"

I wonder what would happen if we Americans all lined up on the border and rushed into Mexico at the same time? Would they shoot us? I'll bet they would. Would our government care then?

Nah, Our government would apologize to Mexico for making the Mexican police forces fear for their lives and "forcing" them to shoot us. (I'm assuming the Americans are unarmed in this scenario)

Obummer would say it was unfortunately a racist hate group and that he is determined do more to stop the hate and violence against the peace-loving, hard-working Mexicans!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

I wonder what would happen if we Americans all lined up on the border and rushed into Mexico at the same time? Would they shoot us? I'll bet they would. Would our government care then?
    Not only would they shoot us, I suspect mexico would also bill the United States for the ammo used to suppress the invading forces.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And our dumb $%%# government would probably pay and fall all over themselves apologizing for such disgraceful conduct by it's citizens.

Re: lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Mexico’s View of U.S. Worsens After Passage of Arizona Immigration Law, Says Global Attitudes

Awww, this breaks my heart.

lol

Like I want the people who are invading our country, disrespecting our laws and people, and stealing from us to like me....pfffft
    I know right?!

I really want people invading the country to view our land in a better light! ROFL!!!
    Give me liberty or give me death!

We need to deport our Mexican Government lackeys infact they can lead the pack....

Kathyet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123