Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michelle Malkin tonight on O'Reilly's "The Factor"

Michelle Malkin is on the top of O'Reilly's show tonight. She makes a strong statement for MinuteMen and against the ACLU. She and O'Reilly agree on one thing .. they both despise the ACLU.

O'Reilly was quite gracious on the subject and even supportive.

He said "we will have a truck there on Friday morning."

Hopefully, the "Talking Points" on FOXNews for tonight's show will have a transcript of the exchange between Malkin and O'Reilly.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

watchman,

Did you notice how she was more on top of this issue than O'Reilly, and she got all of her talking points in also.
    That is the longest I have seen O'Reilly keep his mouth shut.

Go Michelle go!

Uh Oh! If she keeps doing such a good job someone might get smart and give Malkin here OWN SHOW! Now, there's an idea!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    watchman,

Did you notice how she was more on top of this issue than O'Reilly, and she got all of her talking points in also.
    That is the longest I have seen O'Reilly keep his mouth shut.

Go Michelle go!
    Yes, I noticed that. I almost thought she might be lurking here as she used many of the points we are making. Of course, those points are based on articles we post but she used all the jargon we use here ... so we must be on top of things.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Am I the only one who has noticed that poor dog has an elephant on its back.
    -----------------------------------

I don't have a television and I don't know who those people are. But I gather things went well. And I, for one, am damned glad.

Actually.. you cannot even get satilight up here, which is actually in a valley up here. Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw

No, that's a MinuteMan doggie t-shirt from a site that is selling MinuteMan apparel. I got the picture from there and made it my avatar.

You don't know who O'Reilly is? Talking head on FOX News Channel.

Michelle Malkin is an author and outspoken proponent of illegal immigration. There's some posts here from today I put up about her new immigration blog.

No t.v. ... man ... did you say you live in Antartica? But you have a computer .. hmmmm ...

Quote Originally Posted by shaw

I don't have a television and I don't know who those people are. But I gather things went well. And I, for one, am damned glad.

Actually.. you cannot even get satilight up here, which is actually in a valley up here. Never mind.
    That elephant is a US flag.

Huh? .. where are you seeing the flag in the elephant?

Call me confuzzled .....