Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Than 20 Million Illegal Aliens Is The Issue

An excellent article...please read:

More Than 20 Million Illegal Aliens Is The Issue

In 1986 the United States Congress approved a general amnesty for the estimated 2.6 million illegal aliens then in the country. This legislation was pushed as a “one time onlyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Irrefutable evidence substantially supports the fact that the federal government and the American people need to resolve the serious threat that more than 20 million illegal aliens pose to our nation’s stability and security, and yet with the 2008 presidential election coming up both parties are, once again, tip-toeing around the issue. The candidates are waffling back and forth, trying to obscure their past voting records on the issue and stressing other matters as being more important to the security of this nation and the welfare of its people. Considering the current course of political debate, it appears that the 2008 presidential election will come and go, while more than 20 million illegal aliens quietly wait it out in the wings, their numbers continue to grow, and the problem remains unaddressed.
    I swear.. I try to be a nice guy and a good citizen and most of the time I am. But ... appearently I am way too vocal and get chastized a lot because I speak my mind.

I am going to try and be nice on this and subdue the rage I have in me on this issue althought it is difficult looking at these numbers in the article above.

This is bigger than how many voters the Democrats / Republicans want to pull in from the Illegal alien clientel

Secure the border politicians and I mean yesterday. There are many states that have groups that want to succeed from the Union because of this mess that you helped cause and are still adding too on a daily basis

We are in a fiscal crises the likes this country has never seen and we the people will not pay out more taxes so you can get more votes

We will not subsidize these people with welfare and HUD housing while our citizens are suffering

To the churches - I hope you loose your tax exempt status because of your need to fill the Pews to bring in more of the almighty dollar and more children to abuse

We the people will no longer tolerate the maiming of our citizens but drunken foreigners in a 2000 pound vehicle

We will not tolerate the raping of our women and children as you sit by collecting our tax dollars so you can turn your back on us and look to the globalists organizations and special interest groups money on the side

We the people have not yet had the final word in this Mr. and Mrs. Politician ... but I fear it is coming and the stress of all the damage you have helped cause is ripping this country at the seams

It's only a matter of time before it things get really bad; I would also like to state another round of amnesty talks will only make matters worse
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals are one of the biggest problems in this nation, but not the only one .

We have to remember who the creators of this illegal invasion is . CORPORATE AMERICA !!!

We have remember who is overthere dying AMERICAN PATRIOTS .

We have to remember who is about to be in the street or lose their assets because of the economy ,ALL AMERICANS .

And last but not least who wants more from us than illegals, RADICAL ISLAM .

When the nazis and their defenders were growing their army, many people warned germany of the coming doom and the threat but they felt safe in their own country . Jews were not the only ones who died ,protestants, unionist, and others died by the millions too .