Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi

I guess I missed something. I thought I saw a crowd around Obama in South Carolina????

What are your thoughts about writing in Duncan Hunters name, should he not appear on the ballot? Or Ron Paul?

Lastly, could some kind soul tell me ... What is the advantage of changing party affilitation to "Independent" ? as Lou Dobbs keeps saying ??

That topic has been posed here at home and I don't have an answer for it.

If one is in a closed state, then they are limiting themselves to the general election? It does completely away with the possibility of getting your two cents in!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I heard on the news that the Demacrates are not even going to SC to campaign, we all know why, they might get asked about illegal immigration which is a huge issue there.

So I guess we know how the cowards are going to ignore the subject, they will just ignore the state.....I would love to see them get not one vote in that state.
    If it is a huge issue then the debate tonight should be interesting

One thing about Fox is they will bring up the illegal immigration issue
    I hope you are right "usanevada" when they quite talking about it completely we are in trouble.

I can not believe the people out there are not demanding to hear from the Dem on the issue, and when they do, why are they affraid to tell them they don't agree with their policy.

Illegals march in our streets and make all kinds of demands in a country that does not belong to them and our citizens act like they are affraid of these politicians...and then they vote for them
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    Hi

I guess I missed something. I thought I saw a crowd around Obama in South Carolina????

What are your thoughts about writing in Duncan Hunters name, should he not appear on the ballot? Or Ron Paul?

Lastly, could some kind soul tell me ... What is the advantage of changing party affilitation to "Independent" ? as Lou Dobbs keeps saying ??

If one is in a closed state, then they are limiting themselves to the general election? It does completely away with the possibility of getting your two cents in!
    I believe the point is sending a message to both parties we are sick of your crap.

Obama did have a huge crowd around him!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It makes me sick to see everyday how the liberal MSM is pushing Huckster and McAmnesty. Portraying them as victims of "negative attacks" from Romney because Romney pts out the FACTS of their sorry records such Huck giving out numerous pardons and McCain trying to shove amnesty down our throats.

E.G., McCain tries to spike a negative story in the NYT, and it's ignored by the media. Huckabee makes anti-Mormon comments to the New York Times and it's ignored by the media.

IF McCain wins Michigan, and IF Huckster wins SC, I hope that the media FINALLY turns the spotlights on these characters. Voters need to know the REAL John McCain and Mike Huckabee.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    Hi

Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul do not have the numbers, they are not going to win.

Romney is our BEST chance of preventing McCain, Huckabee or Guliani from getting into office-----and he is a decent candidate----and is being endorsed/supported by both Tom Tancredo and Sherrif Joe.

The benefit of being Independent is giving more power back to the people---as the candidates cannot automatically bank on winning your vote!!! It means that the candidates have to work TWICE AS HARD to capture your vote-----because they are not just competing against candidates within their own party, but ALL candidates. Also, do not donate to the Republican or Democratic committees-----donate to candidates that you support!!

In some states, Independents cannot vote in the primaries. Therefore, it is a good idea to register with a party until after the primaries, then go Independent.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    It makes me sick to see everyday how the liberal MSM is pushing Huckster and McAmnesty. Portraying them as victims of "negative attacks" from Romney because Romney pts out the FACTS of their sorry records such Huck giving out numerous pardons and McCain trying to shove amnesty down our throats.

E.G., McCain tries to spike a negative story in the NYT, and it's ignored by the media. Huckabee makes anti-Mormon comments to the New York Times and it's ignored by the media.

IF McCain wins Michigan, and IF Huckster wins SC, I hope that the media FINALLY turns the spotlights on these characters. Voters need to know the REAL John McCain and Mike Huckabee.
    Have you seen the recent polls?? They are showing McCain as leading or in second place-----states and national. There is NO WAY that he has climbed that high in the polls in this amount of time!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist

Have you seen the recent polls?? They are showing McCain as leading or in second place-----states and national. There is NO WAY that he has climbed that high in the polls in this amount of time!!!
    Yes, I have seen them. All I can say is that although the media is powerful in shaping perceptions etc., this is is a long campaign. Can't wait for McCain and Huckabee to start going after each other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been sprinkling Mike Huckabee comments all over the place today. On the Detroit Free Press, someone came in to defend him against the lies being told about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I've been sprinkling Mike Huckabee comments all over the place today. On the Detroit Free Press, someone came in to defend him against the lies being told about him.
    Don't forget to sprinkle info about McCain as well----as he is just as much of a threat right now!!

Bren4824,

Thank you so much.

Florida is a closed primary. I couldn't see registering as an "Independent" at this stage of the horror show.

We are all for Romney and have been I hope and pray he sticks with it.

If Romney doesn't stay with it, then what?

Since he withdrew so much, if not all, ad campaigning and has placed it in Michigan .... I suspect that the old buzzard is being backed by .... well, who knows for sure what the H is going on?

Thank you for clearing up the mini debate going on here at home with regard to the registering question.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast