Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    Bren4824,

Thank you so much.

Florida is a closed primary. I couldn't see registering as an "Independent" at this stage of the horror show.

We are all for Romney and have been I hope and pray he sticks with it.

If Romney doesn't stay with it, then what?

Since he withdrew so much, if not all, ad campaigning and has placed it in Michigan .... I suspect that the old buzzard is being backed by .... well, who knows for sure what the H is going on?

Thank you for clearing up the mini debate going on here at home with regard to the registering question.
    "If Romney doesn't stay with it, then what?"

Then we will be screwed!! But, he is currently our BEST realistic chance of stopping this madness!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I've been sprinkling Mike Huckabee comments all over the place today. On the Detroit Free Press, someone came in to defend him against the lies being told about him.
    Don't forget to sprinkle info about McCain as well----as he is just as much of a threat right now!!
    I've run over McCain so many times he probably has a dent in his head. . I've been on so many forums I can't remember where I saw this, but it had lots of comments about McCain's state of mind and health.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123