Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Murguia ~ dangerous anarchist and seperatist reconquista

This woman is a danger to this country , she seeks to overthrow our govt and plant a radical hispanic regime , One of her biggest claims to fame is she wants to outlaw any speech except what she deems as acceptable
    She should be arrested and charged with sedition
    Not only that , she is a racist and heads a racist org
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

The immigration debate is a major diversion away from issues on which Hispanics should concentrate their efforts, said the leader of the National Council of La Raza, the nation’s largest civil rights group for Latinos.

“When I took this job, I thought I would be talking more about taking advantage of our opportunities rather than defending our civil rights,â€

She says La Raza was willing to compromise by fining undocumented workers and placing them in the back of the line for their path to citizenship. Even this was considered amnesty.
    La Raza was willing to compromise...............La Raza is not a nation to negotiate with.

She is abusive toward American citizens.

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence." Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“If anything that allows a path to citizenship is amnesty,â€

She says La Raza was willing to compromise by fining undocumented workers and placing them in the back of the line for their path to citizenship. Even this was considered amnesty.
    Who is LaRaza that they should be speaking for illegal aliens? West Wing? Ok, an advisor to Clinton....should have known.

The whole problem stems from the amnesties granted previously that these people seem to think is their god given right within this country.
    It is also a product of the inaction of this administration in enforcing our laws and seeing that our borders are secured.

Seems to me, these Hispanic groups have an awful lot to say, manage to get hold of large sums of money, even from our own government, never mind the so-called civic minded foundations and act as if citizens of this country are just bothersome little gnats.

Personally I am tired of their tiresome tirade of "poor little me" and the rest of the junk. Illegal is illegal no matter how you want to portray it.

None of this is a smear on people, its on individuals who break our laws and the ones's who allow them to do so. Those are the people in the wrong. You cannot twist it to fit you, you are wrong, 100%.

No amnesty, just good old plain, go back from where you came from and work on your own country and bring it to whatever you want it to be.

We will not allow another amnesty. We already gave heavily at that particular bank. Its now closed and will not reopen. Period. End of Story.

You notice she agree's as long as it all goes her way and on her terms, I wonder who died and made her boss of the United States

She has no evidence of anykind or she would have used it already...I think lou has her very upset....she does not like the title of ethnocentric radical racist group Oh well if the shoe fits!!

So I suppose we are suppose to be scared now!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Murguia ~ dangerous anarchist and seperatist reconquista

[quote="usanevada"]
    “When I took this job, I thought I would be talking more about taking advantage of our opportunities rather than defending our civil rights,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Murguia ~ dangerous anarchist and seperatist reconquista

[quote]
    “We should be talking about housing and personal advancement, building community. Instead we are fighting hate speech and distortions.â€

We don't need to do mass deportations. No matter how feverishly the OBL tries to deny it, enforcing the laws works as we are seeing in some states.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    How can deporting the whole family tear families apart? Mass deportation would keep the loving family together on their merry trip back home, the home they seem to love so much.

EXACTLY.

VIVA MEXICO!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    The whole problem stems from the amnesties granted previously that these people seem to think is their god given right within this country.
    It is also a product of the inaction of this administration in enforcing our laws and seeing that our borders are secured.
    Agree 100%. We wouldn't be here if our government had a collective brain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast