Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My comments to CNN

Sorry but Wolf Blitzer did an awful job hosting. When someone has a time limit, their microphone should be turned off !!! I know what the upper tier has to say, and unfortunately Blitzer allowed them to monopolize 90% of the debate time tonight. Wolf lost control of the debate, which was very sad. I really wanted to hear from the lower tier candidates like Paul, Hunter and Tancredo in order to make an informed decision.

Think about another host next time..... how about Lou Dobbs?

Dianne [Mod Edit - removed last name to protect poster privacy]

politicalticker@cnn.com <politicalticker@cnn.com>

Wolf didn't want to hear from the lower tier. I noticed last year that he is liberal and supports illegal aliens. He doesn't want Tancredo, Hunter, or Ron Paul to get any traction and take control.

notice that none of the three cable networks in their debates have given much time to the lower group. i dont know how they can call it a debate if all parties are not heard from.. we need a debate where the top three of each party are NOT invited so viewers can get more of an idea about those other people...

but then again the media wont do that because they have their top three already pocked out and dont care much for the others

JAK
    I guess we will have to go to You Tube and see what we can find...or their websites. They just wont give the other candidates any time. McCain continually keeps going when his time has run out!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    Wolf didn't want to hear from the lower tier. I noticed last year that he is liberal and supports illegal aliens. He doesn't want Tancredo, Hunter, or Ron Paul to get any traction and take control.
    That might be true, QFlash, but I'll be willing to bet that Wolf was told exactly how to handle each candidate, which I think is a bunch of BS. What is a debate if its censored, censored in regard to time allotment and questions posed to certain candidates. Until the media can stay the hell out of the debates, there won't be any real debates. The media should just broadcast questions from the audience and each answer from each candidate, PERIOD>
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Rockfish wrote:

That might be true, QFlash, but I'll be willing to bet that Wolf was told exactly how to handle each candidate, which I think is a bunch of BS. What is a debate if its censored, censored in regard to time allotment and questions posed to certain candidates. Until the media can stay the hell out of the debates, there won't be any real debates. The media should just broadcast questions from the audience and each answer from each candidate, PERIOD>
    Main Stream Media has the same agenda as the corporations who own them, and that has nothing to do with what is good for America, so of course Wolf was told how to handle each candidate and who to give the most time to and who to ignore. It is infuriating to realize that they are trying to play us for fools!!!

Anyone hear Wolf say that he was going to give everyone a chance to adress immigration, then he never did

I was looking forward to hearing what EVERYONE had to say, so the public could hear for themselves the stark differences. I especially wanted to hear Ron Paul adress immigration because I have not heard him talk about it in the debates yet. Huckabee and I believe others said they wanted to talk about immigration when responding, and Wolf just told them he would give them the chance later..........THEN HE NEVER LET ALL OF THEM SPEAK ON IT!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

To think the MSM that sponsors these debates doesn't have an agenda is to be blind.

I'd rather be in a townhall myself asking the questions but not many people get that chance, and its also not what the public see's.

All we get is a dog and pony show