Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY FANTASY

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey, Jose!

I clean my own house, I mow my own grass, I make my own burritos and even tamales.... Can't eat out anymore because I'm afraid of what you'll put into my food.. and, besides, too much of that Mexican diet leads to diabetes.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

LOL....NO BURRITOS. LIKE WE CANT GET A TORTILLA AND WRAP UP SOME RICE AND BEANS INTO IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: MY FANTASY

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Wouldn't it be great if every single working American, starting today, claimed 10 exemptions on their W-4 forms (thereby getting little to nothing taken out of their paychecks), and then on April 15th REFUSED to pay the taxes owed until every single illegal alien and anchor baby in this country is deported?

The Feds wouldn't have enough manpower to come after all of us, and they'd very soon run out of money.

It would be peaceful (no bloodshed), and it WOULD WORK.

We American taxpayers pay taxes to our goverment that are supposed to be used THE WAY WE STIPULATE.

I know...it's a wild fantasy. But a girl can dream, right?
    I think it is a brilliant idea and one of the few efective means. It would teach them a lesson!

I read the IRS privatized some of its collection services and the people they have hired do not have to follow the same guidelines as government employs, I don't know about that.

A CPA is cheaper than tangling with the IRS.

How about this, rather than not paying your taxes and risking that you will be one of the people the new goon squad has time for - why not stop spending your money with the companies who hire these people.

Your money is what is hiring the illegals, purchasing politicians to force you to give money to illegals and the companies are donating money to LaRaza and other hate groups.

So we can take on the IRS - good idea - but scary or
    We can take on the employers - good idea - will be safer, more fun, more money in our pockets - and might actually send some illegals home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie...in theory that's a great idea. However, so many companies use illegal labor in some capacity (even if it's behind the scenes). How are we to boycott everything? We have to eat, clothe ourselves, and LIVE.

Boycotting works....but in the case of illegal immigration, I'm not sure it's actually doable on a large scale.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12