Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My friend says it so well!

We keep hearing how it will increase the COST (price) of things if all the ILLEGALS are sent home and employers have to pay Americans a higher wage to do these jobs.

I want all of you to remember before the ILLEGALS were the bulk of the labor force in America and the prices paid then. Back when Americans were being paid decent wages to do plumbing, carpentry, roofing, hanging drywall, bricking, landscaping, agricultural jobs, hospitality, cab driving, and all those other jobs now filled by ILLEGALS or cheap foreign (imported visa folks) labor.

When all these employers began to replace LEGAL Americans with ILLEGALS did anyone notice a big DECREASE in the PRICE of things? I sure didn't. In fact prices have kept rising steadily on most things.

So, where did that difference in the cost of labor go? Could a part of it have ended up in political pockets, ya think? And let us not forget those profit margins that increased while wages went down and in many cases there was also the added benefit to employers of employment taxes NOT PAID to the state for those under the table employees. It all adds to the profit line for the employer.

I am sure many of you have thought of this too but I wanted to point it out as we keep hearing how prices will have to be increased if the ILLEGALS are removed and employers have to pay LEGAL Americans higher wages to do the same thing. Prices would only have to be increased if the employers intend to continue taking that bigger share as PROFIT that they have grown used to by hiring cheap labor ILLEGALS.

Another thing we keep hearing is how the ILLEGALS *CONTRIBUTE* so much to our economy. Yes, that they do... they contribute to the unemployment of LEGAL Construction workers .. to the need to hire foreign teachers to fill spots in our schools to cover the ILLEGALS kids which only taxpaying Americans are forced to support .. to the need for more medical/health care workers who can speak Spanish - as the majority of ILLEGALS DO come from Mexico - as the ILLEGALS see no need to speak English, even if it means saving their own criminal lives. I won't go into the other contributions such as disease, filth, garbage, vehicle wrecks, unsafe and unhealthy living situations.

Please keep these things in mind when you read, hear, that prices will have to go up if these employers have to hire LEGAL Americans to do the work. That is just one more flat out LIE being fed to SCARE you - respond with a big BOO to those who repeat the lie.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Duh
    Absolutely and tragically true ... every word.

We're FED UP with subsidizing cheap labor!

Duh
    Duh

Back in those days, things were made to last longer. People had fewer things, but better quality for the most part. There was still a difference between luxury goods and items intended for lower markets, but all people took better care of their stuff.

People actually fixed TVs and phones, they didn't just go buy another.

Old cookbooks were filled with household hints on getting stains out and fixing things.

My grandmother knitted my mittens and darned socks. Sewing and needlework were common skills as well.

There was an old saying: use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)