Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Letter to Maryland Senators & Crap Response from Clin

Yesterday, I spent the entire day making phone calls, and watching the Senate debates on CSPAN. I became so outraged, I wanted to throw something at the TV.

As a registered Democrat, I sent letters to both of my traitors, as well as, letters to Obama and Clinton. I have not received a response from anyone other than Clinton, which was crap. See below.

Dear Friend:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns with me via e-mail. I hope you will understand that, because of the volume of
    e-mails I receive from residents of New York State, I cannot at this time
    respond to messages received from residents of other states.

I encourage you to contact your U.S. senators if you have an issue or concern that needs immediate attention. You can access your senators electronically by visitinghttp://www.senate.gov/contactin ... _state.cfm for a listing
    of their contact information.

If you are still interested in learning more about the work I am doing on behalf of New York State, I hope you will continue to monitor my work through my website at http://clinton.senate.gov.

Sincerely,

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton
    New York State

June 6, 2007

Dear Senator Mikulski:

As a legal taxpaying citizen of the United States of America, and a resident of Maryland, I am writing to inform you of my fervent opposition to your support of the S. 1348 Immigration Bill of 2007. The surreptitious and deceptive tactics utilized by this Senate, is absolutely scandalous. You have insulted the intelligence of every American citizen by presenting a bill that undermines the fundamental rule of law of this country. American citizens have read the bill via the internet, have followed the Senate debates, and therefore cannot be fooled. The unabashed pandering to those who have broken our laws by entering our country illegally is absolutely nauseating. In my entire life, I have never been so outraged, nor so disheartened. I am witnessing the sale of my county to the highest bidder, and you are complicit in this traitorous deed.

This bill rewards those who entered our country illegally, and makes a mockery out of those who chose to abide by our immigration laws. To my dismay, I overheard a young man brazenly admit to being in this country illegally and referred to those who have chosen to play by the rules, as ‘suckers.’ The passage of this bill, will indeed confirm his assertion.

It is not racist to value the sovereignty and the culture of this country. It is not racist to resent the depression of wages due to cheap illegal labor. It is not racist to resent the closure of local hospitals due to burgeoning costs resulting from unpaid medical bills of illegal aliens. It is not racist to love my country, and to resent those who wish to transform it into a third world cesspool. It is not racist to expect our laws to be enforced. Nor is it racist, to expect those who choose to break our laws to be punished, rather than rewarded.

You have consistently voted against every amendment to this bill that would have benefited and protected the legal citizens of Maryland and this country. Your allegiance is not to your constituents in Maryland. Your allegiance is strictly to big business, special interest groups (Casa de Maryland/LaRaza), and the illegal immigrants.

I simply cannot fathom the rationale behind the endorsement of a bill as deleterious as this. I have lost all respect for you, and it is clear to me that you lack the requisite integrity to effectively serve the will of the people.

You, and every senator who has ignored the will of the people, will suffer the consequences. The overwhelming majority of citizens of this country are vehemently opposed to this bill. It is a travesty of unprecedented proportion, and if passed, will ultimately result in the most colossal blunder in U.S. history. One day, you will sorely regret your stance. I never thought I would witness the day when my elected officials would methodically legislate the demise of this country.

If this bill passes, every individual currently incarcerated for identity theft or fraud, should be pardoned. Why should illegal aliens who have committed these crimes be permitted to do so with impunity, while legal citizens of this country receive punishment?

I can’t help but be reminded of Mark 8:36 - For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Apparently, your soul can be bought. How truly sad.

Hi FedupDeb

Great letter!
    May I use parts or most of your letter to convey my (exact same thoughts) to my so called representatives here in Oregon?

Thanks in advance and keep the pressure on these traitors!

Dave Munday

Quote Originally Posted by Davemunday
    Hi FedupDeb

Great letter!
    May I use parts or most of your letter to convey my (exact same thoughts) to my so called representatives here in Oregon?

Thanks in advance and keep the pressure on these traitors!

Dave Munday
    Thanks. You are welcome to use.

My mother lives in Maryland, so she has permitted me to use her name, address, and email address in my Maryland contacts.

She loves that she has someone who will carry out her political views, even though she is not interested in doing this herself. No problem.....I know where they are.

Here's one letter:

Dear Senator ___
    I am writing to express my strong OPPOSITION to the S.1348 Comprehensive Immigration Bill.

The S.1348 Bill is indisputably created as a vehicle of amnesty for illegal aliens. No amount of Amendments to this Bill will help to create a better, stronger Bill. The debates and proposed amendments presented by the Senate this week show that this Bill offers NOTHING for American citizens. We The People have nothing to gain, but this Bill gives away many powerful opportunities to millions of people who have entered our Nation illegally.

The S.1348 Bill speaks of the "pathway to citizenship". ANY "pathway" that does not include deportation of illegal aliens is called amnesty.

We are a Nation with morals, values, and laws. We believe in justice and fairness that is equitable for all -- to all U.S. citizens. To forgive illegal aliens for their trespassing and felonious actions as they live here in America is beyond the comprehension of U. S. citizens.

We do not need another Guest Worker program, another Temporary Worker program, or a defined "path" for illegal aliens to obtain U.S. citizenship. We need to enforce our current laws: STRONG BORDER CONTROL and STRONG EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION.

The illegal alien problem has escalated because the U.S. Government has literally FAILED the U.S. Citizens by side-stepping or ignoring the enormous influx of foreign trespassers into our country. If our Government were enforcing these laws, we would not need to create yet another implement strategy (aka TRIGGER) to try to sell the S.1348 Bill. We do not need law enforcement triggers. We DO need the U.S. Government to do their job, to begin enforcing the laws.

We The People are not ignorant of the many flaws that S.1348 contains. We The People are voicing our strong objections. Congressional staffers and pollsters already indicate that the majority of all U.S. Citizens are opposed to this bill.

Don't embarass yourself, the State of Maryland, or your Nation by aligning with the S.1348 Bill.

Vote NO on S. 1348. Vote NO on all Amendments. The S.1348 Bill is so flawed that it is not even worthy of Senate debate or consideration.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Here's another which was sent after the last Rasmussen poll:

Senator __:

Vote NO on the S.1348 Comprehensive Immigration Bill. This Bill was pieced together by only a few Senators and is more like a scrap patchwork quilt than a Bill of law. No piled-on amendments will improve upon this unbelievably flawed Bill.

Vote NO on the S.1348 Comprehensive Immigration Bill. Secure our borders and use our current enforcement laws.

Vote NO on the S.1348 Comprehensive Immigration Bill. Secure our workplaces through employee verifications.

Vote NO on the S.1348 Comprehensive Immigration Bill. This "Grand Compromise" bill that includes the ridiculous Z-Visa, the much-too generous giveaways to citizen benefits, and a do-this-do-that "pathway to citizenship" is beyond the comprehension of U.S. Citizens.

Just VOTE NO! The new Rasmussen poll has concurred that 66% of Americans believe that new immigration laws do not need to be debated until we can control our borders and enforce existing laws first.

Just VOTE NO! Do not manipulate or misconstrue the new Rasmussen poll by rationalizing to yourself or your constituents that the Bill provides "triggers" that must be implemented before laws can be enforced. Those "triggers" have already been enacted into law and we do not want a bargaining-chip to help with the passage of the S.1348 Bill.

Just VOTE NO! The new Rasmussen poll has found that there is a whopping 84% of Americans who believe this Senate Bill will not reduce immigration.

The S.1348 Bill was concocted as a vehicle of making illegal aliens "legal". This Bill is nothing less than amnesty for millions and millions of illegal aliens while providing very cheap slave-style labor to businesses. NO!

What will it take for YOU to LISTEN TO YOUR CONSTITUENTS?

Remember, a vote for this Amnesty Bill S.1348 will not grant you voter-amnesty at your re-election. This vote will forever tie you and your “political legacyâ€
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

LynnS, that's great. Thanks for assisting us Marylanders. We have two definite traitors, so we can use all the help we can get.

FedUp, you wrote, "Yesterday, I spent the entire day making phone calls, and watching the Senate debates on CSPAN. I became so outraged, I wanted to throw something at the TV. "

I too have experienced a deep anger and resentment that I have never felt before. After watching Lou Dobbs last evening, I tried to explain my feelings to my husband -- I could only liken it to having to accept a profound wrong. The wrongfulness that I am experiencing is forcing me to abandon my morals and the value system that I have been taught. My sentiment is so strong on this issue that I can only compare it to a regime forcing me to take on a religious belief that I cannot believe in.

This is dangerous -- this is the stuff that stirs us deeply and can lead to serious consequences.

LynnS, I know exactly how you feel. It is so intense, I really can't adequately articulate. It is so outrageous, it somehow doesn't even seem real.