Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to President Bush

Dear President Bush:

Stop stumping for the nonsense of S. 1348 !!!

The latest Rasmussen Poll (May 29, 2007) determined that Americans are against the Immigration Reform Proposal by a margin of 2 to 1. Furthermore, only 26% favor the legislation.

This same poll has determined that just 16% of Americans believe this bill would reduce illegal immigration. In fact, by a margin of 3 to 1, Americans believe that illegal immigration would increase with this legislation.

The politics of the Grand Compromise bill are obvious. Republicans wish to serve their Corporate masters by delivering them cheap labor while Democrats plan on bolstering their party with votes from the illegal alien mass. Is this your vision of America and is this what you want your legacy to be?

"Shouldn't this Congress and this president at least recognize that the industries in which illegal aliens are employed in the greatest percentages also are suffering the largest wage declines? And shouldn't there be an economic impact statement researched and delivered to this Congress, this president and the rest of us before any legislation granting amnesty is even considered?"….Lou Dobbs

"Shouldn't we first bring the facts of illegal immigration out of the shadows?"….Lou Dobbs

"The essential truth is clear: We cannot reform immigration law until we control immigration, and we cannot control immigration until we control our borders and our ports. This president and the congressional Democratic leadership refuse to recognize that reality and will not honor that truth."….Lou Dobbs

And, oh by the way, Mr. President I HAVE READ THE BILL and have concluded that it's a giveaway to special interests and illegal aliens. Furthermore, I have good ideas for immigration reform and I HAVE A PLAN. First, it starts with scrapping this flawed bill you are so fond of. Why don't you contact me and we can discuss the rest.

You are selling out America and you should be ashamed.

Sincerely,

Stephen Bennett - Mooresville, NC

NOTE: I also sent this letter, albeit somewhat edited to remove the items directed to the President, to all 100 Senators via e-mail
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are selling out America and you should be ashamed.
    That is the grand plan. Check out the NAU and the New World Order. That pretty much sums up his stance and why.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com