Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My short and sweet impressions of the Republican Debate

Ron Paul did well and was able to contrast himself distinctly from the other three.

Huckabee did well but didn't offer anything really memorable.

Romney did well and looked so much more presidential than the troll-looking McCain. Of course, that is said with much distain because I can't stand McCain.

McCain was making faces and smirks and acting arrogant throughout. Basically acting like a jerk, I thought.

Some of the babble from the Straight Crap Talker:

I led for patriotism, not for profit.

Romney supported timetables, supported timetables, supported timetables, blah, blah, blah

I was a foot soldier in the Reagan revolution (said that at least 4 different times tonight)

I’m from a border state, so I know how to secure the borders (he’s said that a million times over the last year and at least 2 times tonight)

The American people said secure the border first so I will make sure the borders are secured. And then we can look at the other things (he wants to still give amnesty).

I’m a leader, I can hire managers.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anderson Cooper did pin him down on his Kennedy-McCain bill and kept asking him to clarify his dodging the question, McCain finally said weakly that he would not sign his bill if it came on his desk as president which is exactly opposite as to what McCain said to Tim Russert just a few days ago. Yeah, sure…the Straight Talker at it again.

McCain still playing up his military service big and acting like that alone should be why he should be president. Sorry, McClown, that was then, this is now. What have you done over the 26 years you've been in Congress, McLame, you RINO? Remember, McLame was a lousy Navy pilot, who cracked up 4 other planes in training before he got himself shot down in Viet Nam. he somehow survived the crash and was a POW for 5 years. Now, I'll be the first to thank him for his service to the country in a time of war but, sorry, that's then and in no way gives you a leg up or a free ride to the presidency (which McMoron acts like he's entitled to.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I didnt get to see the debate because I am working .. but I heard that the Republican candidates had to sit in school classroom chairs... if that is the truth dont you think that was degrading

Do you think the Democratic candidates would tolerate something so be-littling?

Do you think it was intentional to make them look less leader like?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I didnt get to see the debate because I am working .. but I heard that the Republican candidates had to sit in school classroom chairs... if that is the truth dont you think that was degrading

Right you are, Airborne. They all sat in little chairs. McClown looked like a hunchbacked troll.

Banned
    The Dems get to do it tomorrow night

The Cnn panel stated that they thought McCain was
    blathering and said he needed to get off the idiot talking points
    and start to answer the questions

Flipped over and caught the Fox panel and they
    thought Romney won the debate

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

I didn't notice the chairs, but McCain was hunched over (looked like he was going to fall on his face), Romney, Paul and Huckabee looked fine. McCain had on his gooffy looking face.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

And McCain a real sicko. He acts like a 10 year old... Possibly he smirks, smiles and shakes his legs as he trys to avoid one of those temper tantrums he had well into his 20's where he would get so angry that he would hold his breath and pass out.

All the stability we need to man the US nukes, right? He always reminds me Chief Inspector Charles Dreyfus of the Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers... for those of you old enough to remember, the dude with the twitching insane eyes, that ends up in the looney bin?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    All the stability we need to man the US nukes, right? He always reminds me Chief Inspector Charles Dreyfus of the Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers... for those of you old enough to remember, the dude with the twitching insane eyes, that ends up in the looney bin?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Being from a border state and an elected official for 20 years and doing nothing to me means you seem to have no clue and should find another line of work.

Zeezil wrote:
    Anderson Cooper did pin him down on his Kennedy-McCain bill and kept asking him to clarify his dodging the question, McCain finally said weakly that he would not sign his bill if it came on his desk as president which is exactly opposite as to what McCain said to Tim Russert just a few days ago. Yeah, sure…the Straight Talker at it again.
    [b

Zeezil, do you have a video where he said this to Russert? We could use this to hammer him after what he said tonight.[/b]
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

MCain looked ready to explode. Bad temper came through. The smirk on his face is terrible. Bet he was a spoiled kid. Sorry I know he served honorably and for that I respect him. However many have served and still do. Anyway I hope Californians can wake up. This man has to be stopped.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast