Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It was Saturday the 9th, I went into the 7-11 next to my Hotel, I guess it was 6:30-7 PM. I was paying for my smokes & soda when 6 people walked in, ALL wearing the same coats & ALL BABBLING SPANISH!
    They were talking to the 2 CASHIERS who apparently were Spanish also!!!
    I did get the name embroidered on the coats tho...LMI LANDSCAPES...
    They are in "Jacksonville-Dallas-Denver"
    Seems the owners, managers and whoever else NEEDS TO GO TO PRISON!!!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Re: My Trip to Denver

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    My family and myself just returned from a 3 day shopping(wife) trip from Denver. Personally I'm about SPEECHLESS!
    What in GODS NAME is going on? I swear, EVERY resteraunt, EVERY gas station, The DAMN Hotel we stayed in...MEXICANS! SPANISH SPEAKING MEXICANS!!!!
    Honestly. How can we get these fools out of Washington? They're elitist snobs who could care less about what the American people want!!
    These people don't want to be Americans. They want our money and Aztlan!!
    I live in the foothills just south of Denver and can really relate to what you're saying. They're even starting to come into our community to help build the "McMansions" that people are putting up and ruining our mountain environment.

Just in case you weren't aware, the Mayor of Denver, (Hickenlooper) has decided that Denver is a sanctuary city. That's why the illegals are all over the place in droves.

I do everything I can to avoid going "down the hill" to do my shopping, but I'm afraid the mountains are starting to get overrun too. I'd hate to have to leave Colorado. This is my home!!!

Duh
    everywhere I shop now I hear spanish....
    This might be a good idea for a YouTube video. How about if several of us videotape shopping experiences and medical waiting room experiences, then someone can put them together and up on YouTube.

Duh
    Duh

The Southwest has been overtaken by the illegals from Mexico and Central America. I left San Diego, but fear that where I am now won't be much better in a few years. Not if this stupid scamnesty bill passes.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Please guys, it is everywhere when small towns in Tennessee, the Carolinas, Georgia are flowing with illegal aliens and their anchor babies. Days in Tennessee are less of country music, southern hospitality, sweet tea, grits, and more of Spanish, flags of South of the border, Mexican restaurants, businesses, multicultural indoctrination, people living on top of one another, drugs, gangs, drunkeness, murder. Aww, the benefits of illegal immigration and the Senators that just want to bring it on more.

You cannot travel anywhere that this is not evident. Spanish everywhere in Tennessee.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    everywhere I shop now I hear spanish....
    This might be a good idea for a YouTube video. How about if several of us videotape shopping experiences and medical waiting room experiences, then someone can put them together and up on YouTube.

Duh

I LOVE THIS IDEA. Who else wants to do this?????

I live in a suburb of Denver. ICE does not enforce the law here. Dianna Deggette is the Representative. People have no idea how she votes on immigration. The newspapers hide it. The Colorado Dem legislature cant be trusted.

Coloradoans hate the situation but have been lied to by there representatives and newspaper.

CAIR and other anti illegal organizations are poorly organized and lack strong volunteer effort.

Last summer we had some of the most far reaching legislation and votes against immigration and none of it is being enforced.

Mr. T needs to spend some of his time in Colorado
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

JAK
    DeGette

This is her voting record on immigration!!!!! F

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=139

We need to get this out to the people of her district....Salazar also needs to be voted out of office!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    I lived in Boulder in the late 80s. It was very nice, although it's a
    strange city. I'm not sure I want to go back if it's changed that
    much. Rather keep the good memories.
    Colorado has changed a bunch, but if it makes you feel better, Boulder is still a strange city

California voting card
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/del ... istrict=CA

Voting card location map
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/index.php3

Thanks for posting JAK
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast