Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have been reading where many of the Mexican illegals are beginning to migrate from California and into the southern states like Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi because it is cheaper to live in these states than it is in California!

Personally, if they are leaving, they aren't leavin fast enough to make any noticeable difference here in California! Probably because for every 1 illegal that migrates to the south...25 more come across California's border!

And I am not so sure I would wish that type of migration on ANY state, either!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    I have been reading where many of the Mexican illegals are beginning to migrate from California and into the southern states like Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi because it is cheaper to live in these states than it is in California!

Personally, if they are leaving, they aren't leavin fast enough to make any noticeable difference here in California! Probably because for every 1 illegal that migrates to the south...25 more come across California's border!

And I am not so sure I would wish that type of migration on ANY state, either!
    I don't know who made that determination, but the way Illegals live(in groups) the cost of living in California does'nt even affect them.
    ------------------------

I always like bringing this shot out. This was taken in my hometown in the midwest. On this street there is shop after shop after shop with signs only in Spanish. One shop actually proudly states "We speak English!" Can you believe that?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid278
    I LOVE THIS IDEA. Who else wants to do this?????
    Even if only a few people participate, that might be all we need. Photos would work too. Coupled with narration like "Americans fear diversity" and some of the other pathetic propaganda, it could turn out to be quite amusinig. If this is too off topic or inappropriate to discuss here, anyone interested can send me a PM (personal message).

Does anyone know if the other YouTube piece that we helped edit is on YouTube (the one saying goodbye to all the traitor senators)? If so, please post the link.

Duh
    Duh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234