Thread: Myspace anyone?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Myspace anyone?

Does alipac have a myspace or anyone from here? We could reach alot of people that way
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Might not be a bad idea GoDawgs, but many of the folks over there are too young to vote, amd most of the rest are too self-indulgent to care...I doubt if it would be a good use of your time other than posting a link to this site and maybe to some of the YouTube clips....

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Unfortunately I have to agree. Myspace is for the "get-what-I-can-from-this-world" set. Or if they do care, they mainly are too young yet.

My 24 year old uses it, and she hates to even discuss politics and this is the mindset of MANY of her friends, although they are adults.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh no, I thought that at first but MySpace is now made up of alot of the older generation too. I am 40 and all my friends in my age group and older have them now. It's a great source for networking. There are the younger college age kids, but hey, they vote too.

And, many politicians are now using myspace as well.

Sounds like you are just the one to take the message to them then GoDawgs! If you decide to do so and get any favorable response, let the rest of us know and (speaking for myself at least) we can get some profiles posted over there and start cluing in some of the MySpace crowd....

I already posted a bulletin through my "friends' list with senators numbers and have seen it forwarded at least twice through my friends list