Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nancy Skinner, talk show host, makes crap up about AZ’s la

Yesterday while on Bill O'Reilly’s tv show, Nancy Skinner made the claim that Arizona’s new law violates the federal Constitution’s “supremacy clauseâ€

Thank you John, you are a wealth of information, feel like I am getting a free education

I e-mailed him after the show and sent him the "Immgration Nationality Act of 1986" and 1996....where it explains the 287g program...because she said state and local law enforcement have no right to enforce the laws.

I also sent him and several others in the news the laws pretaining to aiding and abetting since many of our elected politicians are breaking the very laws they themselves enacted.

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act

Section 8 USC 1324
    (a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii) 50

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to reside knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such residence is in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good stuff, think I'll forward that to the AZ Attorney Generals Office to aid in their defense of AZ SB1070

Arizona's Attorney General, Terry Goddard, has spoken against SB1070 many times. What kind of kangaroo court trial will we get?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I forgot. Arizona's Attorney General, Terry Goddard is making a run for governor. Issues of importance to all citizens have been presented to him and ignored. He is a politician first and foremost. He would be a legacy governor in a way because his father once held that position. Terry Goddard also once was the Mayor of Phoenix. A career politican.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by azismyhero
    Good stuff, think I'll forward that to the AZ Attorney Generals Office to aid in their defense of AZ SB1070
    You might want to ask the AG why he has not convened a grand jury with the intention of charging our federal government with giving aid and comfort to those who have invaded our borders.

Is it not a fact that our written Constitution commands the Obama administration
    To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions, and, shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion

At the very least malfeasance and misfeasance are indisputable charges against this administration!

Bottom line is: [b]America, we have a problem, we have been attacked from within! We are being destroyed from within by a group of domestic enemies who have managed to seize political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “changeâ€

Sen. Rusell Pearce: on 287g and law enforcement! excellent

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=964956
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

John...I hope you (or anyone) will take the time to watch these videos and then I wouldd love to talk to you about them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-60wln ... ure=digest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CeifAbU ... ure=digest

Groups file new challenge to Arizona immigration law

[b][i]“The American Civil Liberties Union, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund are among the groups that filed the latest challenge in U.S. District Court on behalf of labor unions and others.â€