Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posted by zeezil

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-102817-kea ... ohn+mccain

McCAIN MADNESS
    Posted by Chozen

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99327-keating.html+mccain

John McCain and the Keating Five
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a REAL good one...

Both of the comprehensive immigration bills in 2007, S. 1348 and S. 1639 included a clause (Sec. 413) for accelerating the "Partnership for Prosperity", i.e. SPP. What is REALLY interesting is that this clause was included in the initial draft of the first bill, omitted from the final draft, but inconspicuously re-inserted by Senator Kennedy in his amendment S.A. 1150, which failed to pass. When the Senate re-introduced the bill again, this clause was left intact within the text of the actual bill. Talk about sneaky! Soooo... since these bills were drafted by and known as the McCAIN - KENNEDY BILLS, McCAIN IS ADVOCATING FOR THE SPP!!!

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/thomas
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c ... 110M1WNXF::
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?r ... Sag:e62442:

(b) SENSE OF CONGRESS REGARDING PARTNERSHIP FOR PROSPERITY- It is the sense of Congress that the United States and Mexico should accelerate the implementation of the Partnership for Prosperity

Re: need a huge favor from alipacers

Quote Originally Posted by jescando
    Hello Alipacers.
    I need a HUGE favor and I need it FAST!

I need dirt on McCain, but I need it in fast verbage bites for a TV Commercial that will be used to thwart McCain and try to force this to a brokered convention. This will be hard hitting.

I need Info on the Loopholes with that McCain/Kennedy Amnesty bill that he pushed. For instance, did it allow for preferential treatment of immigrants ahead of citizens in school/jobs? Did it allow them to never learn english etc.. Basically, I need those "tidbit facts" that the general public DOES NOT KNOW that would be furious about. I also need a reference to the section of the bill so I can verify.

Also, that Bill McCain was involved in that stipulated health insurance for mexico!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I need dirt on Juan Hernandez. We know about him, but I need quotes or expressions that are verifiable. I need those too.

I know this is alot. But please get this to me fast with references. This is real and is being put together for assaults on some last remaining primary states.
    Jescando, do you think you have enough trash now on McAmnesty or do you wish for more??? LOL!!!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Bravo Alipacers!! You guys are awesome

For all his supposed newfound enlightenment about what most Americans want -- protection against invasion, commitment to the rule of law, meaningful employer sanctions, an end to sanctuary cities, enforcement-by-attrition plus deportation reform, and an end to special illegal alien benefits that invite more law-breaking -- The Maverick remains a Geraldo Rivera Republican. Like the ethnocentric cable TV host who can't string a sentence about immigration together without drowning in demagoguery, McCain naturally resorts to open-borders platitudes when pressed for enforcement specifics.

Instead of emphasizing the need for local and state cooperation with federal immigration authorities to prevent the release of illegal alien criminals or discussing 100 percent preventable crimes by illegal alien thugs who should never have been on American soil in the first place, McCain harps on open-borders sob stories. Several times over the past year, in response to citizen questioners who have expressed frustration with the lack of accountability for immigration law-breakers, McCain has responded: "I am not going to call up a soldier and tell him I am deporting his mother. ... I'm not going to do it. You can do it."

But what if that mother had stolen an American citizen's Social Security number to work here illegally? What if she had been previously deported, re-entered illegally, and had been convicted of previous crimes? What if she were part of a human smuggling ring? What if she had been working in a sensitive area -- airport security, a military base, a port? Would he still refuse to abide by his constitutional obligation to provide for the common defense and secure the blessings of liberty for law-abiding Americans?

If McCain refuses to enforce immigration law against illegal alien parents of soldiers, what about illegal alien soldiers who used stolen or fake identification to get into the military? And why only illegal alien parents of soldiers? Why not illegal alien parents of police officers, teachers, doctors and store owners? McCain's selective enforcement policy is the exact recipe for immigration anarchy that we have today.

The hothead has succeeded in intimidating voters and eluding tough questions from the press by playing his rhetorical violin. There is a reason so many liberals in the media and the Democratic Party want John McCain to be the GOP presidential nominee. He gives them cover to continue smearing grassroots conservatives.

In Michigan, the illegal alien parent-of-a-soldier story was met with boos. McCain's cheerleaders at The New York Times and other press outlets attempted to depict the detractors as insensitive and racist boors -- just as they did during last year's ill-fated shamnesty campaign.

McCain has learned nothing. What about us?
    clip

READ the whole article

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/Mich ... ments=true

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks and keep it up if something new comes to mind

thanks and keep it up ...reading through all of it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123