Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New York Times Reporters Publish The Street Where Darren Wilson Lives

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New York Times Reporters Publish The Street Where Darren Wilson Lives

US

New York Times Reporters Publish The Street Where Darren Wilson Lives

12:08 PM 11/25/2014PATRICK HOWLEY
    Political Reporter

Twitter users are calling for retribution after New York Times reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson published the name of police officer Darren Wilson’s residential street.

The reporters even helpfully noted that the suburb lies “about a half-hour drive from Ferguson” where protests are currently taking place surrounding Wilson’s exoneration in the Michael Brown case.

The Daily Caller has chosen not to link to the article written by Bosman, a 2001 graduate of the University of Wisconsin Madison, and Robertson, a Montevallo, Alabama native.

Julie Bosman & Campbell Robertson R scum reporters who gave out Wilsons Addy 2 Public.These 2live in NY, WHT IF WE PUT THERE ADDYS OUT THERE
    — frankie.. (@frankieBll) November 25, 2014
    And throw away the keys. #tcot #ccot .@morgansparhawk RT @catwahlerThey should be arrested – Shameful!! pic.twitter.com/Rdyqg0brAY

— Infidel Kracka (@BWSchank) November 25, 2014
    Follow Patrick on Twitter
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/25/new-york-times-reporters-publish-darren-wilsons-street/

Why Can’t We Publish Addresses Of New York Times Reporters?

NOVEMBER 25, 2014
    BY CHARLES C. JOHNSON 41 COMMENTS

Julie Bosman, photo courtesy of Twitter.

New York Times reporters Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson published the address of Darren Wilson in the New York Times so here are their addresses.

GotNews.com strenuously objects to publishing the addresses of individuals who are being targeted with death threats.

GotNews.com published the address of Ebola patient Nina Pham so that people could avoid going to her Houston apartment.
    But it would also be wrong to publish the addresses of journalists without their consent.

It would be wrong, for example, to publish Bosman’s address at

5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2
    CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204
    COOK COUNTY

It would be similarly wrong to publish the address of Robertson, too.

1113 N DUPRE ST
    NEW ORLEANS, LA 70119-3203
    ORLEANS COUNTY

So why do journalists think they are beyond examination?

How does it advance the story to know where Darren Wilson and his newly wed live?
    I called the homes of both @campbellnyt & @juliebosmanto ask them about their decision to publish#DarrenWilson's address in the NYT.
    — Charles C. Johnson (@ChuckCJohnson) November 25, 2014
    http://gotnews.com/cant-publish-addr...mes-reporters/

Posted at Social Media
    Julie Bosman
    5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2
    CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204
    COOK COUNTY.....# Work Phone: 312-552-7204
    Mobile: 646-753-2052
    Campbell Robertson
    1113 N DUPRE ST
    ORLEANS COUNTY.......504-218-7703

This is clear demonstration that somewhere between H.S. graduation and college graduation, something happened to destroy common sense!! Oh, exposure to professors, maybe?

I am not against college education, but I think it is fair to question what is taught!

Again,, Social media makes it impossible to live life privately!!

The last time something like this happened the 'publishers' names, addresses, phone numbers and emails were all published. One such company went out of business over it ..
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post

It would be wrong, for example, to publish Bosman’s address at

5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2
    CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204
    COOK COUNTY

1113 N DUPRE ST
    ORLEANS COUNTY

How does it advance the story to know where Darren Wilson and his newly wed live?
    I called the homes of both @campbellnyt & @juliebosmanto ask them about their decision to publish#DarrenWilson's address in the NYT.
    — Charles C. Johnson (@ChuckCJohnson) November 25, 2014
    http://gotnews.com/cant-publish-addr...mes-reporters/

__________________________________________________ _____________________

These 'reporters' just got 'reported on.'

From the blog ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

• Fal Phil
      Awesome!
    • porkrind
      I’ll bet neither of them owns a gun…
      • BillyHW
        I’m sure their homes are gun free zones.
        • Freedom’sBell
          Except, of course, their bodyguards.
          • MichaelZWilliamson
            I doubt they get paid enough for bodyguards. The NYToilet is losing market share fast.
          • Raconteur Duck
            I doubt they could hire legitimate bodyguards (now). Perhaps they can hire some of the Bloods or other upstanding illegally armed citizens… when they can find the time between looting, arson, and drug running.

• Top Kek
        Liberals don’t need guns. They just passed a law making crime illegal.
      • Paul Yotsuba
        Their white guilt will form a mystical aura protecting them from harm and shame.
      • HP McLovincraft
        that sounds like inciting people to commit acts of violent crime. flagged and reported.
        • Greg
          HP get off this site if you don’t like the comments..

• Raymond Smith
      It’s public information. If they don’t like it, tough sh*t
    • Top Kek
      Damn shame here. Damn shame.
      Do do hope these were confirmed? Wouldn’t want any accident involving innocent folks like Spike Lee had now.
      • R&R 2012
        I just called and the #’s are correct

• Chris Hadrick
      She’s pretty
      • itsatax
        Yes, but that white hot privilege. It’s burning my eyes.
      • Here today Gone to Maui
        She’s a mutt , idiot
      • BeccaLeigh
        eh she’s average….kinda plain
        • papertiger0
          And she only beds women and minorities.
          Her snatch is for social justice purposes only.

• gooberboy9999
      Post their phone numbers too. In the name of journalistic integrity, of course.
    • Joshua Dodd
      Here is Campbell’s phone number:
      Start spamming this mother f*****

• ObamaTheHomo
      She has a mighty purty mouth doesn’t she.
      • Chris Hadrick
        aren’t you a homo though
        • Wally Lipton
          He didn’t say nice face or body.

• Buypass
      Ain’t turnaround fun? Thank you.
    • Ghost
      Super Job!
    • Joshua Dodd
      Julie Bosman’s phone numbers:
      Work Phone: 312-552-7204
      • Randal Patrick McMurphy
        Julie Bosman
        5620 N Wayne Ave Apt 2
        Chicago, Il 60660-4204
        Phone number: 646-753-2052
      • Rory Violett
        The mailbox is full at this time.

• nospam111
      How about addresses for the Sulzberger’s main estate and summer houses, each of the NYT Board of Directors, and NBC/MSNBC executives home and office locations?
      Just for sociological background, neighborhood racial composition and interview requests, of course!
      • Deanna Sisson
        That would be cool!

• MikeL_in_SD
      OUTSTANDING!!! Gee, sure would be a darn shame if anything happens to theses two utterly despicable criminals masquerading as liberal bullsh!t reporters. If something fatally regrettable were to happen to these two evil beings, then I for one would like to be on the jury if the perpetrators were caught; I’d make sure they were acquitted…
    • MichaelZWilliamson
      It’s typical in police blotters to give a street so people don’t confuse others with the suspect. And there are a lot of Darren Wilsons in the local area.
      At the same time, while it MIGHT offer some small protection to the others, it DOES make it easier for rioting scum to find him.
      • CherDash
        Another ‘news’ outlet published a picture of Darren Wilson’s house. So between the city, street name, and picture, it shouldn’t be too hard for any of the thugs to find him.

• Jo
      http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/56...13963132_zpid/
      Looks like she just moved in this year.
      Julie Bosman
      5620 N Wayne Ave Apt 2
      Chicago, Il 60660-4204
      Cook County
    • Randal Patrick McMurphy
      Julie Bosman
      5620 N Wayne Ave Apt 2
      Chicago, Il 60660-4204
      Cook County
    • Motch
      This deserves a Pulitzer. Maybe I can loot one for you..
    • Navy5717th
      That would be Orleans Parish …
    • Tigerclaw1
      Should notify local police unions of these addresses of these people who divulged a fellow officer’s address so that he could be targeted. You know, so the local police can… protect them. Not issue citations or shoot one of them because that cell phone looked an awful lot like a gun.
    • Keeleigh Utt
      This is great, I’m so glad that there are people in the world finally taking a stand about hypocrisy.
      • HP McLovincraft
        by being hypocrites. makes sense or not.

• Mal
      The Slimes are banking on the the likeliness that, unlike the Brown-supporting savages, the opposing side will not engage violently.
    • bartmansan
      I honestly don’t know if this FACT nor Fiction BUT…. There is a photo of Bosman & Robertson floating around on Facebook and the caption on it has completely Different Addresses for them.
      “Julie Bosman,10317 Ashley St.,Huntley, IL,847-669-7960, @juliebosman
      Campbell Robertson, 2510 N. Rampart ST., New Orleans, LA, 504-218-7703
      @campbellnyt”
      Just thought I would throw this info up for you folks.
      Keep up the great work Mr. Johnson.
      “We are ALL Andrew Breitbarts’ now!”
    • JasonL77
      Bosman must be doing OK…she bought her home for $450,000.
      • bartmansan
        She works for the democrat / communists…. what do you expect???? She can’t be caught living in a house that she can afford….
      • rayc22558
        Maybe Tony Rezko got her a deal

• A Life of Abundance
      Too old, too nondescript, too feminist-looking. Would not sleep with her.
    • KCNYC
      Now that’s what I call justice. May they reap what they sow, they got a bit too cute didn’t they?
    • mnemosyne23
      Excellent.
    • Anon Emus
      Send some big guys to beat the crap out of this Bitch. Wait for her to come to work or leave and beat her until she’s unrecognizable…same goes for the guy too. I’m just sick and fed up with these white libs live in gated white communities and have no regard for the rest of us. And don’t ever buy the NYT….get your news online!
    • teapartydoc
      ChuckCJohnson’s Twitter account has been suspended.
      • HP McLovincraft
        good on Twitter.

• Conservative Man
      Why did the New York Slime publish the home address of Officer Darren Wilson, WHY you slime balls. You should publish the addresses of your publisher and all your editors and corporate officers too, WHY NOT.
      You Liberal, Radicals !!!! You Rebel Rousers !!!
      You are Leftist, Radical Revolutionaries.
    • LAPhil
      What goes around comes around.
    • Conservative Man
      I think this Country needs another Revolutionary War, Liberals against the Conservatives
    • xwoman7
      Because you claim it wasn’t right for them to post the officer’s address. hypocrite. I hope yours is published next.
      • HP McLovincraft
        you hit the nail on the head. just flag these violent thugs and report them to disqus.

• Conservative Man
      Bosman and Robertson and Leftest, Radical, Nut Jobs, who HATE Conservatives and their agenda is to incite riots and more violance, they are both Liberal Peuks, they make me throw up. Well piss on you Robertson and Bosman…….F******k both of you Mother F***********ers
    • DJ Spanky
      So do we have any email addresses for these two?
    • Will
      Time for the dirt to be dug on liberal journalists.
      If they want to fight, bring it to them because I’m sure there is plenty of skeletons in their closets and those bones need to be rattled.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

5620 N Wayne Ave # 2, Chicago, IL 60660

3 beds2 baths1,800 sqft

Sold: $450,000
    Sold on 05/27/14
    Zestimate®: $459,762

Est. MortgageSee current rates on Zillow

This 1800 square foot condo home has 3 bedrooms and 2.0 bathrooms. It is located at 5620 N Wayne Ave Chicago, Illinois. This home is in the 299 School District.

Facts

• Condo
    • Built in 1913
    • HOA Fee: $225
    • Cooling: Central
    • Heating: Forced air, Other

• Laundry: In Unit
    • Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
    • Last sold: May 2014 for $450,000
    • Price/sqft: $250

Features

• Ceiling Fan
    • Deck
    • Fireplace

• Flooring: Hardwood
    • Porch
    • Security System

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/56...13963132_zpid/

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

New York Times Reporters who put out Darren Wilson’s Address have their Addresses made Public

Tim Brown November 26, 2014
    25 Comments

I have often said that turning the tables on liberals, such as publicly displaying addresses of gun owners in order to intimidate them or exposing the addresses of individuals aligned with the Southern Poverty Law Center will do wonders to demonstrate their hypocrisy. Lo and behold, that is just what has happened with two New York Times reporters who thought it a "righteous" thing to put out the physical address of Officer Darren Wilson, putting him and his new wife in danger. Now, their addresses are out in the open.

On November 25, Right Wing News' John Hawkins said he would link to anyone that published the home address of Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson.

John Hawkins @johnhawkinsrwn Follow Right Wing News gets 12 mil visits per month & I will link anybody who can publish the verified home address of @juliebosman & @campbellnyt
    9:16 PM - 25 Nov 2014

Shortly thereafter, founder and editor-in-chief at GotNews.com Charles Johnson took him up on the offer and sarcastically provided this report:
    It would be wrong, for example, to publish Bosman's address at

5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2
    CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204
    COOK COUNTY

1113 N DUPRE ST
    ORLEANS COUNTY

I agree, it does nothing to advance the story and Campbell and Bosman had to have known that putting the address of Wilson out was endangering his life.

GotNews said it "strenuously objects to publishing the addresses of individuals who are being targeted with death threats."
    Of course, and no one if threatening the life of either Bosman or Campbell, but turnabout is fair play, and for good measure, commenters even provided Ms. Bosman's phone number in case there were those interested in confronting her about posting Wilson's address.
    However, look at the hypocrisy by some of the commenters in Johnson's piece. Note, that they cannot distinguish between a simple retaliation and those that put out address information while knowing there was a bloodthirsty mob waiting to carry out murder.
    If you're interested, Bosman's phone numbers are:
    Work Phone: 312-552-7204
    And Campbell's is:
    All of this can work positively be shaming these same people with the same tactics. For instance, when a New York newspaper decided it was their duty to expose law abiding gun owners and publish a list of names and addresses in its paper in 2012 and then hypocritically hired armed guards for protection, people got wise and published the editor's name and address. Also, the Des Moines Register thought it a wise thing to publish all of the schools in the area that did not have "resource officers."
    There was also retaliation by Connecticut citizens following legislators vote in favor of gun registration.
    While this author has no ill will towards either of these reporters and I don't condone any unlawful use of their information, sometimes it is good to teach them a lesson that what goes around comes around. The internet is a big place, websites are popping up all over the place and the citizen journalist is becoming commonplace. Do these people really want to go down this road of knowingly endangering the lives of others and think they will not be outed? One would hope not, but the heart can be a desperately wicked thing. Let's help keep it in check.

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter. You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/11/ne...s-made-public/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    New York Times reporters feel backlash for publishing Darren Wilson’s street name

November 26, 2014 by Joe Saunders 51 Comments

A New York Times decision to publish the name of the street and town where Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson lives with his new wife is causing a storm of controversy
    The Times defends its decision as simple news coverage, but Wilson supporters say it amounted to providing a target on a couple who is already the subject of death threats.
    One conservative website even published the home addresses of the two Times reporters, Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson, who shared a byline on the story, sarcastically noting that it would be “wrong to publish the addresses of journalists without their consent.”
    “How does it advance the story to know where Darren Wilson and his newly wed live?” Internet journalist Charles Johnson asked on Gotnews.com.
    (Johnson made news in October when he published the address of an Ebola patient “so that people could avoid going to her Houston apartment.”)
    The Washington Examiner took up the story Tuesday, asking the New York Times to justify the decision.
    “The story mentions only the name of the street where the couple have a house and that street has been widely reported on,” Eileen Murphy, head of communications at the New York Times, said Tuesday in an email, the Examiner reported.
    However, the Examiner noted that The Times original posting included an image of the couple’s marriage license that included the address of the Clayton, Mo., law firm where the marriage license was issued.
    That image was removed from The Times report.
    “When it was pointed out that the license contained a street address, we thought the right thing to do was to remove it, so we did,” Murphy told the Examiner.
    So, The Times saw fit to remove an image that contained the street address of a law firm that no one cares about, while leaving in a story the name of a small street that contains the home of a couple targeted for death by extremist “activists.”
    All the news that fits, they print.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/11/...et-name-161559
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If anything untoward or harmful happens to Ofcr. Wilson or his wife, I hope the Times and these two can afford the jury ward that common sense filled jurors will award. Anything less than an amount counted by the million in the hundreds would be called for!