Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Next Wave Of Mexicans

Here 's something you won't read in the MSM. If this article is correct, the 8th largest oil field in the world is going to run dry soon.

It's in Mexico. When it fails, and the article believes it could fail before the end of the year, Mexico will lose the abiity to export oil.

Oil is the primary source of revenue for Mexico. Losing that revenue will have a potentially catastrophic effect on their economy.

So if Obama has his way (which will presumably mimic the Bush / McCain way) we'll go ahead and legalize the millions of illegals here, just in time for them to import their relatives and wait for the next round of legalization.

Inserting sarasm here:
    I might as well go ahead and hire a full time live-in maid for $100 per week when that happens, don't you think? For $150, I can probably get her husband as a handyman, too, right?

That lady that runs the maid service that pays taxes and provides insurance will just have to do without my business. I could never afford to have her come in.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Since oil is the largest component of their GDP, and remittances home from the US are the second, when their major field dries up, they will undoubtedly fall back on the remittances, which seem to be declining as the illegals lose jobs. And undoubtedly, the next fallback is the illegal drug business, and I am sure the folks involved the the drug trade pay their fare share of taxes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Since oil is the largest component of their GDP, and remittances home from the US are the second, when their major field dries up, they will undoubtedly fall back on the remittances, which seem to be declining as the illegals lose jobs. And undoubtedly, the next fallback is the illegal drug business, and I am sure the folks involved the the drug trade pay their fare share of taxes.
    If drugs were legalized it would take the crime out of the trade.
    People don't seem to read and see why this is.
    How our money could be better spent on Rehab and care.
    Oh, that would put all the government drug people out of business.
    Those are the people clogging the prisons.
    They would be better served to be in a Rehab Prison with an agenda of helping them straighten out.
    That's just me. I watched the 10 hours of Legalizing talks on TV awhile ago.
    I think Democrats are into it more than Conservatives.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

There is more oil in Mexico but the state owned oil company Pemex has a monopoly and the competition to discover oil is non existent. Mexico needs to open up exploration in order to stay ahead economically but there is political opposition. One thing that Mexico should do is obtain more refining capacity and supply it if neccessary with imported oil. The Venezuelans have similar oil and could be a source.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is there really as much consumer demand for petroleum in Mexico as in the US? Heating costs should be a lot lower or non-existent. Don't a lot more people get around by motorcycle or public transit? Also where there are new housing projects they seem to be fairly compact to reduce dependence on private autos. Anyone know? The Canadians also have a need to export oil and they seem to have found a market niche with China.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Is there really as much consumer demand for petroleum in Mexico as in the US?
    No, not as much demand in Mexico since the majority of Mexico's citizens have come here illegally and use our resourses for automobiles, heat, energy etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Is there really as much consumer demand for petroleum in Mexico as in the US? Heating costs should be a lot lower or non-existent. Don't a lot more people get around by motorcycle or public transit? Also where there are new housing projects they seem to be fairly compact to reduce dependence on private autos. Anyone know? The Canadians also have a need to export oil and they seem to have found a market niche with China.
    No, they export it.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams