Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Novack keeps pushing McAmnesty

Here some choice comments from our buddy Robert Novack:

The "never for McCain" crowd is noisy, but it is mostly outside regular party ranks (Rush Limbaugh and former Texas Rep. Tom DeLay, for example). McCain is getting support from such non-predictable Republican conservatives as Jack Kemp and Sen. Tom Coburn (Okla.). The Republican tendency to coalesce around a leader will grow if McCain wins the January 29 Florida primary.
    McCain has the momentum, and his recent movement in the polls is shocking -- rocketing from the teens to around 30 percent in national surveys, and moving ahead in state polls, including Florida and California

While his base is atypical Republicans, McCain still does well among standard conservatives (he won the pro-life vote in New Hampshire, for example). His strength among conservatives could grow as he continues to win and looks like the man who could beat Hillary.

On his weekly political report he rips Romney and bascially says it is all over and McCain is the nominee. I wont subject you to the whole thing but here is the link if you are interested:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=24630

Nope, Nofacts should check his facts again. Much of the conservative base still has big problems with McCain, and the major talk radio hosts such as Rush, Hannity and Levin are reflecting their concerns. And a recent poll in California shows it's neck and neck at this time between Romney and McCain. And it's also close in Florida.

The liberals in MSM and a small part of so-called conservatives in the media are giving McCain a pass and trying to hide much of his record, but we are not fooled.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Novak is in fantasy land -under his thinking the united states would have to have never ending population explosion to pay for social security for every next generation.We should not base our country on social security system that is failing.There has to be a level off of population in the world in order for it to survive -it cannot sustain trillions of people where 1% would be rich and 99% would be poor under the elites version of capitalism which would never cap or have limits on what electric companies can charge and monopolies would dominate and would eventually cave in because in the end there will be no one who can afford to buy the most cheaply made,chemically filled junk they can produce.

With all these "insider" endorsements McCain is getting, he certainly reeks of corrupt Washington establishment. I thought we were all about "change" this year.

We need to make it known wherever we can that the MSM and Washington political establishment have decided who we will be voting for AND accepting as our nominee: McCain. Well, I'll not vote for him EVER. The Republican party deserves to die if he wins the nomination, and I'll look forward to his crushing defeat in the general election.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    With all these "insider" endorsements McCain is getting, he certainly reeks of corrupt Washington establishment. I thought we were all about "change" this year.

We need to make it known wherever we can that the MSM and Washington political establishment have decided who we will be voting for AND accepting as our nominee: McCain. Well, I'll not vote for him EVER. The Republican party deserves to die if he wins the nomination, and I'll look forward to his crushing defeat in the general election.
    Nor will I! Let's do our best to publicize McCain's real record and see that he does not get the nom.

Note this exceprt from WaPo 12-31-07 about the supposed "straight talker" who is "tough" on lobbyists & special interests:

"..a recent study by the nonpartisan Campaign Finance Institute and the liberal advocacy group Public Citizen found that McCain has more lobbyists raising funds for his presidential bid than do any of his rivals. He has 32 "bundlers" of donations who are lobbyists. Former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani (R) is the closest to him with 29 lobbyist bundlers, followed by Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) with 18."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)