Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA: Check new Alerts (I have several, you may too)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: NumbersUSA: Check new Alerts (I have several, you may to

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    http://www.NumbersUSA.com/actionbuffet
    A FEW??? I got 13!!! And I already did two yesterday that someone here mentioned....... Well at least someone's concerned about something......
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Been there, done them, although I thought some of them may be to late to sign and send...

Gosh Phred you have been busy here today and it is appreciated and Thanks for the info CSpan report too.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I dont get email alerts from numbersusa anymore. Comcast has them all blocked. Whenever I call Comcast they admit its blocked because they consider it spam the way numbers presents the email. Then they claim they just now unblocked it. I will get 1 email from numbers, and then thats it- Comcast blocks it again.
    Now I cant even get on numbersusa because they tell me I am already signed up. I dont remember my password or my user name- only my email address. When I request that they email me my user name or password, I dont get it because they are blocked.
    BEWARE COMCAST USERS- BECAUSE COMCAST IS A BIG ILLEGAL ALIEN OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYEE. AND THEY WILL BLOCK YOU! AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE DID TELL ME THAT HUNDREDS OF OTHER COMCAST USERS WERE BEING BLOCKED.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I dont get email alerts from numbersusa anymore. Comcast has them all blocked. Whenever I call Comcast they admit its blocked because they consider it spam the way numbers presents the email. Then they claim they just now unblocked it. I will get 1 email from numbers, and then thats it- Comcast blocks it again.
    Now I cant even get on numbersusa because they tell me I am already signed up. I dont remember my password or my user name- only my email address. When I request that they email me my user name or password, I dont get it because they are blocked.
    BEWARE COMCAST USERS- BECAUSE COMCAST IS A BIG ILLEGAL ALIEN OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYEE. AND THEY WILL BLOCK YOU! AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE DID TELL ME THAT HUNDREDS OF OTHER COMCAST USERS WERE BEING BLOCKED.
    Sounds like a major lawsuit to me!!!

Can't you use Yahoo mail?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Makes sense, we have Comcast and for the last several weeks have not gotten one Numbers email alert.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

I had 10 faxes to send!! Clicked away. Most were to Rep. Kirk -who has a good record. But the others were to Obama and Durbin.........

butterbean and others (with Comcast as ISP)...

That's one of the reasons I try to post a thread every time I get one of their Alerts (to let other people, especially those with problems re: email, to know about them).

Just look for a new thread and go straight to the link I posted above - and you're still 'good to go'.

Also, I like the suggestion someone made above about setting up a second generic email (like a Yahoo, or Gmail, etc) and use that as your signpup email for Numbers and other similar activities. You'll just have to remember to check that secondary email every so often, but that should get you around the blocking problem ok.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast