Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What the heck -- soon enough we'll have Haitians doing "the work Americans won't do" and they'll all just be here "to look for a better life."

Then we'll have Haitians organizing into political action groups demanding better (i.e, FREE) education, housing, and job opportunities!

Dontcha know??

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    What the heck -- soon enough we'll have Haitians doing "the work Americans won't do" and they'll all just be here "to look for a better life."

Then we'll have Haitians organizing into political action groups demanding better (i.e, FREE) education, housing, and job opportunities!

Dontcha know??
    I doubt it very much. Look at their country it is unfortunately one of the worse run in the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what truly amazes me....I heard today the U.S. has sent Haiti over a TRILLION dollars since 1992 or 94, I don't remember which. Why do we send that much money but never try to actually help them. They said their homes were like card board boxes, because there are no regulations or building codes, contractors don't have to be licensed. They hired Joe Blow off the street and built as cheap as possible. One woman they interviewed, even said she would do the same thing again! Was this trillion dollars just a welfare system for these people or what? This just blows my mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLady
    This is what truly amazes me....I heard today the U.S. has sent Haiti over a TRILLION dollars since 1992 or 94, I don't remember which. Why do we send that much money but never try to actually help them. They said their homes were like card board boxes, because there are no regulations or building codes, contractors don't have to be licensed. They hired Joe Blow off the street and built as cheap as possible. One woman they interviewed, even said she would do the same thing again! Was this trillion dollars just a welfare system for these people or what? This just blows my mind!!
    This does not surprise me one bit. Alot of the money being sent in the past never ended up helping those who need it most. The government and gangs got their hands on it. Alot of the Haitian gangs members in South Florida have ties with gangs back in Haiti. I wonder how this earthquake has affected the drug trade as alot of the drugs the gangs sell here get smuggled in by boats coming to Miami.
    I know a Haitian woman that lives in my condo building and she was telling me that she brings money and items for her relatives when she visits as that way they are guaranteed to get it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    The only way Obamaination can win a second term is to flood the entire country with as many illegals as possible... give them entitlements and incentives to get here and have ACORN get the illegals registered to vote.. Then he, an illegal immigrant himself, can rule for another term. By then... you won't even recognize this country anymore.
    Other than your statement regarding Obama being an illegal alien, ITA. Illegal aliens and dead people have been voting in Chicago since the 1950's. That being said, I haven't recognized our country since Reagan's 1986 amnesty. I hope to be dust in the wind if the elite OBL's have their way.

I feel for our future generations.

It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    The only way Obamaination can win a second term is to flood the entire country with as many illegals as possible... give them entitlements and incentives to get here and have ACORN get the illegals registered to vote.. Then he, an illegal immigrant himself, can rule for another term. By then... you won't even recognize this country anymore.
    Other than your statement regarding Obama being an illegal alien, ITA. Illegal aliens and dead people have been voting in Chicago since the 1950's. That being said, I haven't recognized our country since Reagan's 1986 amnesty. I hope to be dust in the wind if the elite OBL's have their way.

I feel for our future generations.

I know exactly what you mean....and I'm with you 101%

BTW, all this time and I didn't know who "WhatMattersMost" actually was.

BTTT
    ------------------------

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234