Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: "bitter" Pennsylvanians are anti-immigratio

Did I recently hear that Obama said something like this to a group of wealthy people in California: Rural people in Pennsylvania are bitter about their lives, and this bitterness has turned these rural people into anti-immigration people.

If the statement above is true, it is not so much Obama's use of
    the term "bitter" that bothers me.

Rather, I am seriously bothered that Obama does not seem to understand that
    it is illegal immigration----not legal immigration---that people are angry about.
    Obama seems to lump legal and illegal immigration into one single "anti-immigration" statement.

Obama seems to be saying that if the economy was perfect, if there were no war in Iraq, and if gasoline was $1.50 a gallon and not $3 a gallon, then rural people in Pennsylvania would not be so bitter, and, thus, they would not be so anti-immigration.

I disagree with Obama.

Instead, I say that people in Pennsylvania, and the rest of the United States, would still be angry about the flood of illegal immigration---not angry
    about an orderly process of legal immigration---even if the economy was booming and gasoline was $1.50 a gallon instead of $3 a gallon.

In summary, Obama is dead wrong when he says that the poor economy is the main reason why peope in Pennsylvania, and elsewhere, are upset about the terrible problem of illegal immigration.

Obama wants my vote for President of the United States.

But I would have a hard time voting for a person who blames the growing anti-illegal immigration anger in the United States on the problems with the Bush economic plan and on the Bush war in Iraq. mirse

Who Obama Really is
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveR
    Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ
    [quote="External Source"][b][size=109]1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
    2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
    3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
    4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
    5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
    6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
    7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
    8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the Southâ€

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Here is what he said:

"You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. ... And they fell through the Clinton administration and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate, and they have not"

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
    So what I hear is that working class Americans are basically clinging to religion and guns because the government is not showering down enough riches from up on high, but they're blaming the immigrants.

Therefore, Obama will be the savior who will enable us to all live in peaceful submission, with a happy, but glazed, look in our eyes.

Get out your checkbooks and say a hearty "Amen, brother!"

(I halfway mean that. Obama has a Jesus complex.)
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams