Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Supporters Continue Threats To Riot, Assassinate Romney

Secret Service attention fails to dampen violent Twitter comments
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    October 23, 2012
    Despite the issue garnering a significant amount of media interest as well as the attention of the Secret Service, Obama supporters continued their threats to riot and assassinate Mitt Romney if Obama loses in the aftermath of last night’s presidential debate.
    As we reported last week, Twitter has been flooded recently with violent comments from Obama supporters. The increase in volume of the comments seemed to coincide with Romney’s poll numbers edging higher against Obama.
    Not only have Obama voters been making open threats that they will riot and cause mayhem, they have also been caught making direct threats to assassinate Mitt Romney, prompting the Secret Service to announce that it was “aware” of the threats and would “conduct appropriate follow up if necessary.”
    Despite the fact that the media reported extensively on threats made against Obama prior to the 2008 election, their silence on the threats made against Romney has been deafening. Indeed, the act of a few old guys hanging up empty chairs in reference to Clint Eastwood’s RNC speech garnered substantially more coverage and concern from the press compared to hundreds if not thousands of tweets threatening violence against Mitt Romney.
    Americans who simply display political signs expressing opposition to Obama’s policies have been treated as potential violent threats by authorities in the past, and yet not a single Twitter user has faced retribution for making direct and sometimes graphic death threats against Romney.
    Leftists routinely cry foul and attempt to demonize conservatives as violent extremists whenever online rhetoric gets heated, and yet when their own engage in even worse conduct, their behavior is absolved and the media is disinterested.
    Before the Secret Service announced they were investigating the threats, Obama front group Think Progress attempted to imply that the whole story was somehow a racist contrivance dreamed up by the Drudge Report and Infowars.
    Here are just a selection of tweets from Obama supporters threatening riots and violence during and after last night’s foreign policy debate. There are too many to reprint in full.
    If the Secret Service does plan on following this up, they are going to be very busy indeed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The main stream media and federal authorities are practically supporting these street thugs threatening riots and assassination by failing to make appropriate reports and comments against them.

If American streets are on fire in two weeks like the streets of London, Greece, Spain, and France then we will have the Obama administration and his Secret Service and Homeland Security along with the liberal media to blame.

If one conservative made a comment like these the Secret Service and liberal media would be all over it, but since the threats of death and violence are pointed at whites, Christians, or Conservatives then those power groups support it or acquiesce.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

added to ALIPAC's list of election violence threats at...
    http://www.alipac.us/f9/compilation-...6/#post1309220

well I watch them both & mitt did very well . Obama On the other hand alway's had his head up & down
    like who the hell are you . & he did not like the answer mitt gave I for one I did . I like what mitt said about
    the pip line . which obama did not . as for the oil . The American have more oil in our country
    so why the hell go to other country I for one Like every answer mitt .answer too
    I go with mitt all the way i see obama look worry he should be .
    Good Luck Romney

Not to sound Racist but all Most every tweet are from a Black Person....

The problem is, rioting to get their way has worked in the past.......I am willing to bet that they believe if they riot there will be a redo and people will vote their way out of fear........they are wrong
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The modern Democrat party tends to attract a "rough element" of our society.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    GOP's Son Beaten By Obama Goons For Having Romney Sign

10/23/12

From Breitbart:

Early Friday morning, thugs presumably supporting President Obama beat up the son of Wisconsin State Senator Neal Kedzie outside of his apartment in Whitewater. Kedzie caught the two men removing a Romney sign outside of his apartment around two o'clock in the morning.

After telling them to put the signs back, one of the thugs attacked Kedzie and then put him in a choke hold and continued to beat his head.

Mark Belling spoke to the Senator’s son Sean on the radio earlier today. Sean Kedzie told Belling he was rushed to the hospital by ambulance with possible skull and eye socket fractures.

**Update: I spoke to Sean Kedzie this evening; he told me is doing well under the circumstances. He said, unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much of an effort to notify people that this incident has occurred, and the two men that beat him up have still not been caught.

Kedzie also said, "the next night another sign was removed from his yard supporting Tommy Thompson for Senate and the night after that an 'I stand with Walker' sign was stolen."

GOP's Son Beaten By Obama Goons For Having Romney Sign
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-25-2012 at 07:24 PM.