Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama supporters written assault on conservatives and whites

Rob L Jeanmard Wow so this is Wat a KKK rally looks like online.. look you Bunch Of Bitter redneck hillbilly sorry excuse for Americans.. . I'm not sure what This African American congressman Said to these families.. But I'm pretty sure it was taking.. Out of context.... And since you all are racist pieces of shit.. You probably couldn't wait to run with it... Because after all no Republican has never said anything out of line.. Right? .. Look.. Why don't you Red State turds... Just Accept, that you don't run shit no more... And. That A black man is your President ... That's right mother****ers.. President of these here United States.. The same job as the dead ass piece of shit.. Ronald Reagan had.. Back in the 80s.. The only difference is my boy Barack looks better do it. .. Let me tell you cocksuckers something.. President Obama's not getting impeached... He will be your president until January 2017 And then Hillary Clinton will take over after that.. I guess what I'm trying to say here.. Is that you mother****ers will never run shit again.. The Republican ideal is dead And obsolete.. The minorities run this country now.. And they don't want a bunch of racist crackers..AKA Republicans in charge anymore.. Oh and by the way.. If by some miracle they do happen to get Obama impeached... No white person should go around any major US city.. Because there will be riots.. And White people ( Democrat and Republican) Will be assaulted by a bunch of angry minorities.. You mother ****ers think 911 was bad .. Impeach our black president and see what happens.. Go ahead and impeach him.. I ****ing dare you.. Bye bitches.. See you at the next State Ave the Union address
    I think we will let this comment stand because it really lets people know what kind of evil people still support Obama at this point.

https://www.facebook.com/ImpeachPresidentObama?fref=ts
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like a racist to me. That is some strong hate speech where is the DOJ?

"Rob L Jeanmard Wow so this is Wat a KKK rally looks like online.. look you Bunch Of Bitter redneck hillbilly sorry excuse for Americans.. . I'm not sure what This African American congressman Said to these families.. But I'm pretty sure it was taking.. Out of context.... And since you all are racist pieces of shit.. You probably couldn't wait to run with it... Because after all no Republican has never said anything out of line.. Right? .. Look.. Why don't you Red State turds... Just Accept, that you don't run shit no more... And. That A black man is your President ... That's right mother****ers.. President of these here United States.. The same job as the dead ass piece of shit.. Ronald Reagan had.. Back in the 80s.. The only difference is my boy Barack looks better do it. .. Let me tell you cocksuckers something.. President Obama's not getting impeached... He will be your president until January 2017 And then Hillary Clinton will take over after that.. I guess what I'm trying to say here.. Is that you mother****ers will never run shit again.. The Republican ideal is dead And obsolete.. The minorities run this country now.. And they don't want a bunch of racist crackers..AKA Republicans in charge anymore.. Oh and by the way.. If by some miracle they do happen to get Obama impeached... No white person should go around any major US city.. Because there will be riots.. And White people ( Democrat and Republican) Will be assaulted by a bunch of angry minorities.. You mother ****ers think 911 was bad .. Impeach our black president and see what happens.. Go ahead and impeach him.. I ****ing dare you.. Bye bitches.. See you at the next State Ave the Union address "

You sound mad Bro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8v_fF0bbqA
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson