Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Observations From Georgia

I've done informal polling here running into people. By far Romney supporters. I did run across a couple of Huckabee supporters but they indicated that they did not believe he could win now and that IF they decide not to vote for Huckabee it will be for Romney. They were somewhat non-committal and a little down.

Lots of Romney energy around here, the people have gotten very excited about him and really like him. I don't think it's just an anti-McMonster vote. I can tell because when they talk about it they seem energized and very solid in their support.

A week ago there were a few Huckster signs around and nobody elses, but now there are Romney signs in the yards too and just as many.

We'll see how it goes. Only time will tell. Tomorrow's going to be a long day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did I mention that I've YET to talk to a MCLame supporter?

I don't know if it's a coincidence or if they are seriously hard to find. I just don't know.

No McPain signs around here at all either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That leaves me with a hopeful feeling for him, and I've got my fingers crossed. We've done about all we can do at this point. It's going to be a nerve-wracking day tomorrow.

It's very hard to tell where the Huckabee supporters will go IF they decide to vote for Romney or McCain.

I think it's going to be 3/4 to Romney, and 1/4 to McCain.

Just a wild guess.

There are so many states involved and I just think that anything is possible tomorrow. McCain has crafted commercials to attract people who really know very little about what we have the privy to know. We must keep sending out emails to everyone we can and to post news about him on websites and blogs.

Rest well, for tomorrow will be a long and tiring day, both mentally and physically no doubt.

Tonight, I will be praying for the best for our nation and for the best for the American people.

Ephesians 4;32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

here in illinois, i have not met 1 huckelberry fan yet. just today we have had several 'customers' say they have already voted for romney. but my prediction: mcamnesty on the replublican side. hussain (obama) on the dumbacrat side.

reason: illinois is very corrupt our motto 'vote early vote often'.... actually chicago dictates who we get.... that means hussain & dickie (durbin).... and mcamnesty. so sad!

I know the Huckabee supporters are feeling blue. It's understandable. I think a lot of us have had our moments of feeling blue in all of this.

HOPEFULLY, they will wake up tomorrow with an understanding that they need to put the country first IF it becomes a Romney vs. McCain thing to them. Some may continue to want to support Huckabee.

This is very difficult for some people. I feel for everyone.

I just pray that the Huckabee people will find the strength to make the right decision, IF they decide it is a two way race.

I just don't know if over the past couple of days they've been able to come to grips with all that has been happening so fast , or if they're sort of stuck feeling sentimental.

There's no way to know.

The bottom line is I sure HOPE that Georgia will not go for McCain. According to the big polls it's as close as it can get.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    There are so many states involved and I just think that anything is possible tomorrow. McCain has crafted commercials to attract people who really know very little about what we have the privy to know. We must keep sending out emails to everyone we can and to post news about him on websites and blogs
    I will continue on with my posting and emails tonight. I plan to stay up until about midnight.

McAmnesty may win the majority of states and delegates tomorrow but that is okay. The important thing is that Romney win some states and enough delegates that it is viable for him to continue and I think he will definitely do that.

He just has to survive. Time is on his side. The more people learn about mccain the less they like him. The longer this drags out the more it benefits him and hurts McShame.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I know the Huckabee supporters are feeling blue. It's understandable. I think a lot of us have had our moments of feeling blue in all of this.

HOPEFULLY, they will wake up tomorrow with an understanding that they need to put the country first IF it becomes a Romney vs. McCain thing to them. Some may continue to want to support Huckabee.

This is very difficult for some people. I feel for everyone.

I just pray that the Huckabee people will find the strength to make the right decision, IF they decide it is a two way race.
    I sent out tons of emails this morning, including the Rob Schenck one. A few hours later I got this annoyingly lengthy email---with tons of red and green links attached to it---from a woman I never heard of. I guess someone I sent it to forwarded it with my email attached. Anyhow, she proceeded, in a prolix fashion, to lay out her case for not supporting Romney. In a nutshell, he had exhibited a depravity by coddling homosexuals through the years. Why she felt it required extensive narrative and numerous links(which I didn't read) to make her case, I don't know. It was kind of funny because it had this slight triumphant tone to it, as if to say, "I WON'T BE HAD BY YOU PACK OF DEVILS"!!!