Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ONE OF OUR AMERICAN PATRIOTS NEEDS HELP

Everyone who can, I hope you can help this American Senator who is fighting for us. In this day, when the Senate votes affects the American citizen no matter what state you are from, we need to put our contributions through out this country for those who support us. I've never done that before. This is the first year I have and I will continue. NO I don't have a lot of money but I'm fighting for the future of our country and our children's future. If you can't that's fine but I thought you might want to be aware of what is going on in his state. The OBL's are trying to turn it blue.

Jim Inhofe needs our support.

Dear Supporter,

Can you believe it? With your help, we've already raised over $35,000 in less than five days! We're over 70% of the way to our September 30 goal of $50,000!

This is the first time my campaign has made an aggressive quarter's end online fundraising push. With your help, I'm certain we'll exceed our goal and be one step closer to celebrating Election Day victory together next year! Thank you.

As I've said before, this is an especially important quarter for our campaign. Right now, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is deciding how to spread their millions of dollars around the country. We must maintain our momentum to prepare for a nasty, expensive race created by liberals in Washington who don't share my positions on supporting our troops, stopping illegal immigration, and changing the way Washington works.

If you haven't yet contributed, will you please make a donation of $100, $50, or $25 to help us reach our $50,000 goal? Time is of the essence: we must report how much our campaign has raised by September 30.

Keep a close eye on my campaign website, www.JimInhofe.com, as we will be keeping track of our progress toward our goal on the front page.

Onward to Victory!

Your friend,

Jim
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CR
    Just made a small donation. The original posted link didn't work. Try this:

http://www.jiminhofe.com/

Thanks CR. I just contributed to Numbers for the first time today too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also just made a contribution even though I don't live in Oklahoma. We need more representation in Washington.

Do we have a place to post campaigns we want to support?

Maybe we need to start looking at all the Senators and Representatives who are up for re-election and finding out who will help the American citizen's voice be heard on immigration issues. Everyone could take a look at their own state and if there is a strong anti-immigration candidate running, it could be posted so those of us who want to contribute, can.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdee
    I also just made a contribution even though I don't live in Oklahoma. We need more representation in Washington.

Maybe we need to start looking at all the Senators and Representatives who are up for re-election and finding out who will help the American citizen's voice be heard on immigration issues. Everyone could take a look at their own state and if there is a strong anti-immigration candidate running, it could be posted so those of us who want to contribute, can.
    All good points Texasdee. I don't think ALIPAC has a room or thread for that but its not a bad idea. Obviously, some Democrats and Republicans sided with the American citizens. Since I won't in any way support my CA Congressman or Senators I would rather support an out-of-state candidate with my money. If I could I'd work for their campaigns. Hey, wouldn't that be a kick some of could meet and work for Inhofe's or others campaigns and meet each other face-to-face.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdee

A donation is on it's way to Sen. Inhofe.

I think many will agree Dick Durbin has got to go. He is on about the same level as Lindsey Graham. Actually, helping to prevent Dick from spending another term in office is one of my pet projects from here on out. I don't even care who or what is running against him. Anything will be an improvement.

Thanks everyone for your help. I'll call his office and tell them we are coming in on our white (oops not racial just western) horses to the rescue.

I called his office to see what else we could do. I left a message it will be interesting if I get a call. Don't expect one.

If we all agree certain senators must go, we could support their opponents, as long as they are not worse on the issues. Who says we have to stick to our own senators. I also agree with a post I read somewhere on this site that term limits would go a long way towards forcing our reps to listen to us. We might consider focusing on ousting the really entrenched, long timers who think they know what is best and we know nothing.

Got this nice e-mail from Senator Inhofe.
    I wouldn't call my contribution generous, actually very small.

Thank you very much for your generous online contribution to my reelection campaign for U.S. Senate. Your investment in our success makes a great difference in our campaign, and I’m honored to have earned your friendship and support. In addition to your financial support, please continue to hold us in your prayers.

Over the next several months there is much work to be done in spreading my message of common sense conservative leadership, but I’m confident our shared values will be the reason we are victorious on Election Day.

With your continued support, I know we will win this race, no matter how much support from the Washington establishment my opponent receives. I value your friendship and prayers, and I look forward to continuing to work for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast