Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One week donations for illegals gather $77.25

An e-mail alert was posted on 10demarzo@googlegroups.com by jesus vargas (jesusvargas923@yahoo.com) asking for donations. The message below is a translated summary of what was gathered one week after.

Illegal aliens gather $77 dollars and 25 cents in donations.
    $30 dollars were given to Mrs. Severa to buy diapers for her girls. The rest was to pay the rent for the Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Anglican Catholic Mission.

On radio station 1450 AM from 6:00 a.m to 8:00 p.m. information was given about the Chicago PD working with ICE. Ramiro calls a promises to pay the food costs of Mrs. Lorenza (who has 6 kids and her husband was deported) also donates 50 dollars to pay for rent and internet.

-------------------------------------------------

[10demarzo:9501] Re:AYUDA PARA FAMILIAS Re:NO TO POLIMIGRAS EN CHICAGOâ€

Mrs. Lorenza (who has 6 kids and her husband was deported
    And why aren't Mrs Lorenza and their six children with her husband?

I'm not even going to ask why Mrs. Lorenza (who has 6 kids and her husband was deported) was not also deported along with her (no doubt anchors) her husband and six kids...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JOSE, EL ASISTENTE DEL GOBERNADOR DE ILLINOIS

GUTIERREZ
    ????? This was written by Gutierrez' assistant?!?!

The $50 is for rent and internet. Don't know about any of you, but if I had trouble getting rent money, why would I even NEED internet?!!?!?!

La Sra Severa can pack up her 6 anchors and join the husband!
    $77.25 in a week in CHICAGO should be a big clue that the money pit has run dry and there won't be any more money for her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I am SOOOOO glad she didn't get thousands
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="grandmasmad"]I am SOOOOO glad she didn't get thousands [/quote]

One week donations for illegals gather $77.25........

LOL.......the way this looked when it was posted, I was happy to see that the 77.25 did not mean millions

AE

Just had to insert this about the six kids..............

“In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    JOSE, EL ASISTENTE DEL GOBERNADOR DE ILLINOIS

GUTIERREZ
    ????? This was written by Gutierrez' assistant?!?!

The $50 is for rent and internet. Don't know about any of you, but if I had trouble getting rent money, why would I even NEED internet?!!?!?!

La Sra Severa can pack up her 6 anchors and join the husband!
    $77.25 in a week in CHICAGO should be a big clue that the money pit has run dry and there won't be any more money for her.
    That's a great point! It does look like the money pit has run dry...I hope!

Instead of begging she should GO HOME!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Six Kids!
    For school alone that is 66K a year in services. I doubt this litter has a potential rocket scientist in it.

In my taxpaying opinion. We should cut our losses with the failed public school experiment and go back to home schooling or tuition funded schools. It will be cheaper and 'safer' for the good children.

I so wish I could make a list of the public programs that I feel are worth supporting and pay for those and all the pork fat will just sizzle away for lack of funding.

AE

5, the schools up here have gone downhill as far as we are concerned. The condensed version is that they have pretty much put the parents on the defensive, and the teachers are NEVER wrong.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast