Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First of all, AE, that was sooooo funny (the running sign)!!

Secondly, a whopping $77.25 after a week??????????? Omg, what kind and generous folks these pro-illegals are.

Either that, OR THAT RADIO SHOW HAS ALL OF 7 LISTENERS.

PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

If she self-deported herself and her 6 anchors, $77.25 can go a longer way in Mexico. Go home!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    If she self-deported herself and her 6 anchors, $77.25 can go a longer way in Mexico. Go home!

Great idea!! And I'd be willing to donate for bus tickets because that's what I consider a worthy cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="AE"]5, the schools up here have gone downhill. /quote]

They have gone downhill everywhere my own personal speculation is that the ESL students are doing it. If they insist on speaking spanish why can't they go to school in Mexico? The country does have schools you know and dollar for peso they are better than ours here.

So how is this for a radical idea.
    We deport the parents and send the American born anchor babies to US funded boarding schools in Mexico? I think it would be a win win situation. When they graduate they must speak 'fluent' english at collage level or above and America is allowed to cut tuition for any student who fails to advance to the next grade.

We are paying too much for students to be given diplomas that they are not even literate enough to read.

The way I read it is that she has 6 kids and only her husband was deported. Are these 6 ANCHOR BABIES?!

She needs to be found and deported along with these 6 kids!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I called a police friend of my and this was the sketch they came up with of the six little anchors...

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    I called a police friend of my and this was the sketch they came up with of the six little anchors...
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    Tooo funneee!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    First of all, AE, that was sooooo funny (the running sign)!!

Secondly, a whopping $77.25 after a week??????????? Omg, what kind and generous folks these pro-illegals are.

Either that, OR THAT RADIO SHOW HAS ALL OF 7 LISTENERS.

LOL! Good one!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did they call Coleman and demand he fork over some cash for them? He's got a felon living in his "sanctuary", he surely has enough money to supply diapers for all the Chicago area anchor babies. Why aren't they demanding he do something for ALL illegal aliens, not just ONE? He's got ONE living large at his"church", why not open the door to thousands of them? What about other hispanic "activists"? How come they're not rushing to donate some cash, hmmm?

Is it because they don't want to spend their OWN money, but rather taxpayers money on illegal aliens? WHY are they in the "activist" business if not to help? Wait! Of course! They have to protect their 6 figure "salaries"!

Here I thought the "activists" were doing all this to "help" these "poor" people
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12