Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man. Looking at that list is just . How can there be so many hate groups in this nation?

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    hey Ken,

Did you notice that for Halloween this year half of the trick or treaters only spoke Spanish. It gets worse every year.

LOL
    Oh stop it . C'mon. Do we really need to exaggerate around here? I mean, how is that even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    hey Ken,

Did you notice that for Halloween this year half of the trick or treaters only spoke Spanish. It gets worse every year.

LOL
    Oh stop it . C'mon. Do we really need to exaggerate around here? I mean, how is that even possible?
    I would laugh except I have to pay to put my children in private school. In the City of Menifee where my children would be forced to attend, the percentage of ESL Students is at 40%, even though the neighborhood I live is probably close to 100% English Speaking.

What was really funny was that the Spanish speaking people would be driving into the neighborhood in really nice cars. I remember big SUV's with fancy wheels and big new pick-ups. They would then unload 6 or more people complete with baby carriages, and then go trick or treating. It is impossible to keep up, and everyone runs out of treats early.

Boy have things changed.

I imagine that is because the site is very anti Jewish rather then because they are hispanic/latino supremists.

For California I see "Voz De Aztlan" on the hate group list. So I don't see how they are not accounting for hate groups of all backgrounds. ???

Look at the list of groups they have listed. I believe NumbersUSA, CIS. and other anti illegal immigration groups or groups for immigration reduction. Not that the groups incite any kind of hate, but that they suggest the idea. Is discussion not valid?

Some they base their decisions on the period of the 50's and 60's. Do you realize that the Democrat Party was pretty much a hate group in that period?

Search for the actual groups on the web, look over their pages. You will find that many are not what we consider "hate groups" , that is why I consider SPLC a progressive political propaganda organization.

Man. Looking at that list is just . How can there be so many hate groups in this nation?

Did you read the article? This article considers Ramos and Compean a violent crime against latinos.
    http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2007/11/27/immigration-backlash-violence-engulfs-latinos/#comment-9550
    Your posts won't show up. I posted several weeks ago on that same blog. My post was regarding the use of crime statistics for such things.

The FBI and Uniform Crime Statistics are not reasonable for these reports. Nor is SPLC's posting for that matter. I do not like violence for any reason, but the SPLC generates mistruths to justify funding increases and promote their political cause.

The Uniform Crime Statistics do not have a ethnic classification for offenders, but they do for victims. This means no Latinos commit hate crimes. Latinos are included in whites.
    A Latino attacks a white is white attacking white - probably not a race hate crime
    A white attacking a latino is white killing a latino - can be race hate crime
    The statistics are reported only by the localities that choose to report. Many do not. Local laws are used to define hate crime.
    The hate crimes in the FBI report had three murders. I did some research and found that at least the Los Angeles one was Latino killing black, I also believe the Florida one was a Latino gang killing of a black. I could not find enough information on the third to decide.

Thanks for the link to SPLC. I'll give a shot at putting a comment on their site since I am well versed in the extent of American (yes, mostly conservative) financial assistance to their amigos in Lain America. Let's see if they can spin that into "hate," somehow.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Skip said,

on December 9th, 2007 at 10:53 pm

Of course hate crimes are up 35 % over the last four years, but that is pretty good considering that the amont of Illegal Aliens has gone up at least 5,000%.

So you see the amount of hate crimes is actually going down.
    WOW ! I DON'T BELIEVE IT. THEY ACTUALLY POSTED MY COMMENT.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2007/11/2 ... mment-9550

If they don't speak English there is no treat.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12