Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From the 'other side'

Found this in dreamland:

PEOPLE here we are a few hours from the day of our lifes. I trully belive that dream will be voted on tomorrow or tuesday!! WE NEED TO DO OUR BEST to get it passed. Here are phone number of some allies, call them let them know, that we are really close to a vote they need to contact the senator tomorrow too!! send them faxes and emails w/ the list of senators multiple times!! Send faxes w/ our stories multiple times!! and don't for get CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL!!! Together and ONLY together our voice will be HEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American Baptist Churches USA (610) 768-2000 webmaster@abc-usa.org
    Association of Jesuit Colle. / Univ.- 202-862-9893 (FAX!!!202-862-8523) dhowes@ajcunet.edu
    Church Wo. Serv., Immig., and Ref.- 202-544-2350 fax202-546-6232 info@churchworldservice.org
    Commission of Social Action of Reform Judaism- 202.387.2800
    Episcopal Migration Ministries 800 334 - 7626 ext. 6252 rparkins@episcopalchurch.org
    Gamaliel Foundation 888-812-5831 (FAX 312-357-6735) info@gamaliel.org
    Glenmary Commission on Justice 513-874-8900 (FAX 513-874-1690)
    Jesuit Conference USA 202.462.0400 (fax 202.328.9212)
    Jewish Council on Urban Affairs 312-663-0960 (fax 312-663-5305) jcuamail@jcua.org
    Jewish Labor Committee 212-477-0707 (fax 212-477-191 JLCExec@aol.com
    Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service 410-230-2700 (fax 410-230-2890) lirs@lirs.org
    National Advocacy Center of the Sisters of the Good Shepard 301.622.6838 (Fax 301.384.1025)
    National Council of Jewish Women 202 296 2588 (fax 202 331 7792) action@ncjwdc.org
    NETWORK, A National Catholic Social Justice Lobby 202.347.9797 (FAX 202.347.9864)
    Presbyterian Church (USA) 800-858-6127 (fax 502-569-5980) presbytel@pcusa.org
    Sisters of Mercy of the Americas 585-288-2710 x114 kdenison@mercyrochester.org
    Sojourners/Call to Renewal 202-328-8745 (fax 202-328-6797) ctr@calltorenewal.org
    Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations 617-742-2100 info@uua.org
    United Church of Christ Justice and Witness Ministries 216-736-3705 longl@ucc.org

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The illegals and their mindless supporters will lose. Period.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Wow, quite a few ministries, maybe they should anti up and pay for the DREAM of their illegal alien friends. They should take the illegals into their homes and let them move into their neighborhoods and terrorize them and their precious rich family members. I'm willing to bet that they would have a swift change of heart if that were to happen. Those who support illegals don't have to live with or around them.

What a crock.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Wow, quite a few ministries, maybe they should anti up and pay for the DREAM of their illegal alien friends. They should take the illegals into their homes and let them move into their neighborhoods and terrorize them and their precious rich family members. I'm willing to bet that they would have a swift change of heart if that were to happen. Those who support illegals don't have to live with or around them.

What a crock.
    That's it! They don't live with the invasion, their kids don't go to dumbed-down public schools, and more so these are the types that benefit from illegals.

Here is an example of the "good moral character" of the "other side":

h3wlett wrote:

IOAGHIOHGSHIOGSADHIGOASDGSHDIOA!#!@#!@#!@#!@!@#!@# !@#!#!@#

You gotta be f*cking kidding me?!!

Please, tell me this is a joke?

f*ck it. - another reason to increase my calling!!!!!!
    Yup, ladies and gents, there are tons of these entries on the "other side's" forum. TONS! *SIGH* What do I expect from children of parents who crossed the border without thinking of their future? "The fruit does not fall far from the tree."

SO CALL YOUR SENATORS AND URGE THEM TO VOTE NO ON THE DREAM ACT BILL S 2205! WE DON'T NEED THESE FOUL-MOUTHED KIDS IN AMERICA!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

These churches should lose their tax exempt for aiding and abetting illegal and criminal behavior.

Perhaps we should send this information to the IRS and to ICE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    These churches should lose their tax exempt for aiding and abetting illegal and criminal behavior.

Perhaps we should send this information to the IRS and to ICE.
    To use the word of these churches: AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

h3wlett wrote:

Yup, ladies and gents, there are tons of these entries on the "other side's" forum. TONS! *SIGH* What do I expect from children of parents who crossed the border without thinking of their future? "The fruit does not fall far from the tree."
    Not exactly poster kids for "good moral character" are they? They are too arrogant and stupid to realize anyone with access to a computer can read their filth, including the senators. Total losers.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

h3wlett wrote:

Not exactly poster kids for "good moral character" are they? They are too arrogant and stupid to realize anyone with access to a computer can read their filth, including the senators. Total losers.
    Total DREAM Act LOSERS! So far, we've won every battle. After we defeat this stand-alone bill, we will have won the WAR. We've got the Dreamies and the Senators where we want them..... we've got 'em by the b_lls! WAY TO GO, ALIPACERS!

IF YOU HAVEN'T MADE YOUR CALLS YET, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? CALL!! CALL!! CALL!! We are in the majority! We can soooo win this if everyone calls their senators!!!

CALL!!! SEE THIS THREAD FOR PHONE NUMBERS: http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-87045-275.html

We are all voting citizens; the Dreamies ARE NOT. Tell your senators that you are a voting citizen, and you are calling to be heard. The Dreamies have NO VOICE COZ THEY CAN'T VOTE. Use this FACT to our advantage!

CALL!!!!

When you call, tell them that you have been on their site, and it is FULL OF VULGARITIES AND OBSCENE LANGUAGE. Tell your senators you DO NOT WANT THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE TO BECOME AMERICANS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE THE "GOOD MORAL CHARACTER" THAT WE EXPECT OF OUR CITIZENS!

CALL!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast