Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Can we turn back the clocks to 1957? LOL
    I was JUST thinking the same thing. I want the "Leave it to Beaver" life!!! It was before my time, but life sure seemed sweet back then
    I grew up in the "Leave it to Beaver" days. It was a great time in this country. Now I'm watching the slow death of my country, and I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach all the time...The candidates that have been chosen for us to pick from in the next election, has only made the feeling of hopelessness even worse!

I was JUST thinking the same thing. I want the "Leave it to Beaver" life!!! It was before my time, but life sure seemed sweet back then
    Yeah, I agree. I have always had an infatuation with the 50s, even though it was well before my time. I love the music, the cars, the clothes, the lifestyle, the culture. America was kickin ass back then. Our middle-class had exploded, our manufacturing base was the envy of the world, 1 in 3 Americans were in a union. EVERYTHING was made in America. People had big families, they went to church. If mom wanted to stay home with the kids, it was actually affordable.

You could not f*ck with that America.

It really was not that long ago. What is incredible is how much this nation has changed in a relatively short amount of time. Our enemies have made significant gains, revolutionizing a nation in a half-century.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Yes, we have most certainly lost our innocence among many other things...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    America was kickin ass back then. Our middle-class had exploded, our manufacturing base was the envy of the world, 1 in 3 Americans were in a union. EVERYTHING was made in America. People had big families, they went to church. If mom wanted to stay home with the kids, it was actually affordable.

You could not f*ck with that America.

It really was not that long ago. What is incredible is how much this nation has changed in a relatively short amount of time. Our enemies have made significant gains, revolutionizing a nation in a half-century.
    The way things are going, I think that future historians will look back and view that time as the high water mark for the American Republic.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

The 1950s America was destroyed by the various cultural revolutions in the 60s and 70s. If we were to ever go back to something like the 1950s (minus the oppression) we would need to have something equivalent to ancient Europe's 16th century counter-reformation movement.

It could be done but it would take millions upon millions of Americans working together to re-create some of that era's innocence.

Wanna smile?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSeu8-9w ... re=related

If they still played music like this, I would actually like to go to the clubs and dance
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Rome fell because the end justified the means.
    Well said. Plus they abandoned the rule of law for cosmopolitan law.

We have a government that no longer fears its people and is therefore tyrannical. My guess is that as long as people can only see as far as their well travelled route to work and McDonalds they could care less. Many Americans, with all that they have available to them are utterly stupid. Purely simple and have never even considered the concept of critical analysis. It amazes me still when I run into someone who is in a position of authority, but their thought process is limited to selfishness and 3rd grade level of what is going on around them. Most Americans seem to only have highly developed wants and desires on a primal level. Their speech is polluted with marketing terms, Fox or CNN sound bytes and quotes from authors they have never read. Now they have a new religion that rang its church bell yesterday for an hour at 8:00pm around the world.

I am giving the political path the college try. But I fear to route out the tyrants at some point Jefferson may have been correct with his horticultural comments.

Chosen,

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I am giving the political path the college try. But I fear to route out the tyrants at some point Jefferson may have been correct with his horticultural comments.
    Jefferson was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Heck, I was going to Little League practice.
    Well, I was going to "Teen Town"....waxing very nostalgic!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345