Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our new flag?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our new flag?

Was just watching a fight on TV and one of the courner men had a patch on his arm that was half an American flag and half a mexican flag.Is this what the congress and the Pres will be unvailing next?Will this be our new flag?Never,We Americans will not sit by and watch our Congress and Pres hand over our country to a forgien invader.

How friggin' revolting. But then again, my own hometown of thirty years, El Cajon in San Diego County, recently changed its city emblem to include the American Stars and Stripes flag being morphed into a Mexican tricolor buzzard flag. Needless to say, we have been inunated by masses of Mexican Nationals and Mexican illegal alien invaders. Even though none of them can even vote, they feel the need to bend over to their new constituency.

[b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

(MOD EDIT)

PLEASE READ AND HONOR THE ALIPAC RULES.

[/list]
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

<div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

WE WANT THE GOOD LIFE

AS I HEAR THE MEXICANS SHOUTING WE WANT THE GOOD LIFE , I AM SICKENED BY THEM FLYING THERE MEXICAN FLAG ON MY AMERICAN SOIL. THAT IS A DISGRACE TO ALL THE MEN WHO DIED FOR THIS COUNTRY.ALSO I AM DISAPOINTED IN THE COMPANIES THAT IS ALSO INCLUDING SPANISH IN OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS GIVING US A CHOICE OF SPANISH AS WELL AS ENGLISH, SO NOW I GUESS I CAN GO BACK TO SCHOOL HA. THE PEOPLE WHO WANT THE GOOD LIFE I HAVE SEEN DO NOT ALL PAY UNCLE SAM AS I DO THEY ARE ILLEAGLE ALIENS THEY DRIVE WITHOUT LICENSES NO INSURANCE AND USE HOSPITALS FOR FREEAND GET FOOD STAMPS AS WELL . OH BYE THE WAY TAX PAYERS PAY FOR THERE FOOD . MY WIFE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL BEFORE THEY WOULD SEE HER THEY WANTED HER TO PAY 500.00 DOLLARS MAKING HER DEDUCTABLE PLUS PAYING THE 20 PERCENT UP FRONT AS WELL. THEY WANTED HER CREDIT CARD UP FRONT BECAUSE WE DONT CARRY CASH LIKE THAT LIVING TO EACH PAYDAY IS USUALLY THE RULE. PAYING PAYMENTS TO THEM IS A THING OF THE PAST BECAUSE OF THEM USING OUR FACILITIES AND LEAVING NOT PAYING THERE BILLS.THEY DRIVE GOOD CARS BETTER THAN MINE WHY IF I HAD NOT PAYED MY TAXES I GUESS I 2 WOULD HAVE THE GOOD LIFE .SO WHERE ARE WE HEADING THE GOOD LIFE IS GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE A GOVERNMENT THAT PROTECTS ITS CITIZENS FROM THE INVASION ,OR LETTING THEM CONTINUE THERE TAKE OVER OF OUR COUNTRY OUR OWN PEOPLE WILL LOOSE JOBS DRIVING OUR WAGES DOWN .I LOVE MY COUNTRY I CANT SEE THIS HAPPENING BUT IN REALITY IT IS . EVERY NIGHT MY PRAYER IS THAT SOMEONE LISTENS B4 IT IS TO LATE , GOD BLESS ALL WHO READS THIS AND MAYBE WE WILL HAVE POWER IN NUMBERS IF WE ARE ALL HEARD. METALMAN

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Metalman, we all know how it is, and can completely understand the anger and frustration, that is what brought us all here.

I live in a complex (NW Oregon), and we are the only American family. We have an 86 Subaru, which right now is not running, and our illegal neighbors all have nearly brand new cars, with quite nice sound systems (they seem to be testing them when they come into the complex, to which I respond by testing my stereo with a Scorpions CD, for some reason, this seems to satisfy them that their car stereos work fine and they then turn it down!).

As well, we too scrape by for every penny, and our kids do not get to wear brand new clothes or shoes, until the ones they have are falling apart, all the while, the kids of the illegals are wearing not only brand new clothes, all the time, but expensive name brand ones as well.

It is highly frustrating to go into a local county clinic to try to be seen, and find out that they do not have anymore "openings", which I think is medical office jargon for "you're too American to get help here", because, it is a county clinic and is supposed to be for the people within that county, but we never seem to be able to access it.

Welcome and stay with us, make some angry calls to your senators, congressman and state representatives too. We need all the help we can get. The issue of illegal immigration started with a growl, it is now a deafening roar and we Americans are the ones roaring, the more we stick together, the louder it will get, and the politicians cannot ignore it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Metalman, welcome to the fight to save our country.

The illegals' entitlement mentality and total debasement of our flag, is indeed appalling. If they think that we will lie down and let them steal our country, they had better think again. It will take the efforts of all of us to defeat this. Glad you joined us.

Hey Reptile09...don't be so sure that these illegals can't vote! I promise you, come 2008 election, there will be a myriad of illegals voting and no pollster will care to challenge anyone for proof of citizenship!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

That will never be my flag!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast