Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our new flag?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Found one of their websites

http://coalicionproderechos.org/

I was so ticked I had to fire off an email to them (my part is the first three lines and then the sections in parentheses)- I doubt I will receive any reply other than calling me a racist.

My email reply to them below...

You are poor guests in this country, you have worn out your welcome and I think you should leave.
    You inheirited the southwest from spain and all Mexico sold the us was Dirt.
    Now you want to move your poorest worst mannered children into the house someone else built on the dirt you sold?

THIS IS WHAT WE STRUGGLE FOR:

1. Full employment with union jobs and decent wages. (A business should not be forced to hire the unqualified at inflated wages. Read Atlas shrugged Hank Rearden had the right idea)
    2. Quality education for all our children including Chicano/Raza Studies and Bilingual Education at all levels. (Reading, Writing, Arithmetic and taught in the language that the money of the country is printed in. If the children are failing then they should be put on academic probation and if they fail again expelled- don't throw good money after bad)
    3. Free health care for all people. (Who is going to pay for this? And why should they?)
    4. Decent affordable housing. (Move further out and build there. All mexico sold (twice) was undeveloped dirt everything else was built bought and paid for by the europeans)
    5. Community control of the police and sheriffs. (Which means what? They sit around and eat donuts nice and controlled while ignoring reports of gunfire/riots/domestic violence? Why bother having them, at all just allow everyone to carry a gun and crime will disappear overnight- criminals are not overly brave.)
    6. Abolishment of the racist Border Patrol and the demilitarization of the Mexico/U.S. border. (Good fences make good neighbors I think France learned that lesson plus there is that TB problem In San Diego for all I know your child infected the class. )
    7. End to the importation and promotion of drugs in our communities and barrios. (And most of those are coming across the southern border A wall would help)
    8. An end to U.S. intervention in Mexico, Latin America and all over the globe.(The US should become an isolationist country llke Finland and stop sending money and aid to other countries)
    9. An immediate halt to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and no to the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA).(Right we should stop buying and 'employing' imports)
    10. A Clean and Healthy Environment. (That is what the DTSC is supposed to enforce. But they can't doi anything about the uncultured who think that they can just drop their infants soiled diaper on the ground for someone else to pick up)
    11. Social justice and true democracy in México. (You are not going to do it from over here in America)

THIS IS WHAT WE STRUGGLE FOR:

1. Full employment with union jobs and decent wages.
    So now I guess you are demanding we give them high paying jobs after bum rushing our borders.

2. Quality education for all our children including Chicano/Raza Studies and Bilingual Education at all levels.
    Chicano/Raza studies!?! Gimme a break. It is your responsibility to learn English you dolts!

3. Free health care for all people.
    Don't you guys already get free healthcare?

4. Decent affordable housing.
    I guess now you also want free room and board. BTW, speaking of housing, your people are bringing our property values down.

5. Community control of the police and sheriffs.
    In other words, you want them to stop enforcing our laws.

6. Abolishment of the racist Border Patrol and the demilitarization of the Mexico/U.S. border.
    Judging by the amount of illegals rushing our borders, it is quite apparent that the border is not "militarized".

7. End to the importation and promotion of drugs in our communities and barrios.
    You should talk to the Mexican cartels on this issue.

8. An end to U.S. intervention in Mexico, Latin America and all over the globe.
    Tell that to Fox and Calderón when they are calling our laws unjust.

9. An immediate halt to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and no to the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA).
    I can't agree more on this one.

10. A Clean and Healthy Environment.
    Why don't you tell your people to clean up after themselves?

11. Social justice and true democracy in México
    Mexico is your problem! Instead of invading our country, why don't you stay in Mexico and overthrow your corrupt politions?
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Excellent points, Sarge. I could not agree more!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12