Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Outraged Californians Unite!

Hello all,
    The other thread became lengthy and buried so I decided to start a new one.

Over the last week watching C-SPAN I listened to courageous Senators speaking against the amnesty bill. These brave Senators mostly from southern states captivated me. I sat there listening and thinking “wow they are speaking for me and my familyâ€

Love what you did to your avatar!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

htexpert I would be glad to support your efforts. Keep us informed.

You may or may not know, we have had other anti-illegal alien groups here in California, but they never generated much support. IMHO none of them had the strong, passionate leadership necessary. I know a very large number of people here in the State are itching to do something meaningful, but there just is no leadership.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Hi htxpert.

You need to start listening to Michael Savage. He lives in San Francisco and is outraged by what is happening in California. Also you can get on his website michaelsavage.com He knows all the politicans of your state and what they are associated with. You need to arm yourself with as much information as you can. Spread the word and get these people kicked out of office. Newspapers and the news will not work. The Media is against you on this one. Talk radio and this forum can arm you with the information you need.
    Michael Savage is after Fienstien. She is a crook and her and her husband are profiting off of the Iraq war. That is who you need to get out of office.
    Knowlege is power. You will get the knowlege.
    Don't stop fighting. I live in Utah and the Mormons love the illegal imigrants here. I also fear for my children and grandchildren. Just always remember this, illegal immigrants are dumb. They do not want to assimilate into the United States Culture. That is one thing we know. They want to stay here and have us take care of them. They are lazy and want something for nothing. You can beat them at this game.
    Today because of William, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity which I have never trusted him and the American People we basically told the senate to stick it. Politically we can win this. Today the American people said no way is this happening to this country. Don't give up. Just keep on truckin. Today was a good day.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I will do what I can to help out...I too am concerned about the welfare of my kids and grandkids. The future is looking a little brighter today, but the battle is far from over. Let me know what kind of help you need..I will do whatever I can....

doing my happy dance

Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Hey new posters, you might also want to visit
    http://www.saveourstate.org

If you're in SoCal - there's a Celebrate America Rally on Saturday at Pacific Palisades Park right at the entrance to the pier in Santa Monica starting at noon. If you can make it, bring your flag and great attitude!

I'm way down south on the border and will do all I can to help!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello all!
    I have a question, “Does the California election law consider online signatures valid for recall?â€

The bill is dead for now. I'm very tired of W. I really did try to support him but after the McCain-Feingold restriction on free political speech he signed into law and his aligning himself with democrats and weak minded republicans, I can't do that any more. L.A. is a place where you are expected to know spanish (because they won't speak english, except at their convenience). You are expected to know and accept mexican, chinese and other cultures (because they won't accept yours). You are expected to be tolerant of law breakers because they are trying to better themselves (at your expense). You are expected to award illegal behavior (because the government won't listen to actual U.S. citizens). I wasn't raised that way. I was raised in Massachusetts where they rebelled against a government that wouldn't listen 230 years ago. I did not serve in the Marines to watch this country and it's founding values be pulled out from under me. I'm glad the amnesty bill didn't pass, but dismayed that W is not happy. In a post 9/11 country, what ever happened to "support and defend"?

P.S. my answering machine message says: press 1 for english, press 2 to be disconnected until you learn to speak english.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast