Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PA Rep. Metcalfe - two options for illegals LEAVE or JAIL!

Pennsylvania Rep. Daryl Metcalfe Unveils Immigration Enforcement Bill
    Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 12:29 PM EDT

Pennsylvania State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe has offered a bill similar to Arizona's new immigration enforcement law that would give police in the state power to enforce immigration laws. Rep. Metcalfe said the state has an estimated 140,000 illegal aliens.

HB2479 would provide state and local law enforcement with full authority to apprehend Pennsylvania’s estimated 140,000 illegal aliens and several other sweeping reform measures, including:

Creating a new criminal offense for illegal aliens who violate federal law by either willfully failing to register as an alien or failing to possess proper proof of such registration when stopped for another primary offense such as a traffic violation.

Requiring law enforcement officers to attempt to verify the immigration status of suspected illegal aliens.

Creating a new criminal offense for persons who are unlawfully present in the United States and are an unauthorized alien applying for work.

Allowing law enforcement officers to arrest illegal aliens for any public offense which would warrant removal from the United States.

Creating a new felony offense for intentionally smuggling illegal aliens for profit; and authorizing law enforcement officers to impound any vehicle driven by an illegal alien, or used to transport illegal aliens.

[u][b]“With the federal government currently AWOL in fulfilling its constitutional responsibilities to protect American lives, property and jobs against the clear and present dangers of illegal alien invaders, state lawmakers from Arizona to Oklahoma, Georgia to Utah and now Pennsylvania are left with no choice but to take individual action to address this critical economic and national security epidemic,â€

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Error..Says that page is gone now
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

http://www.repmetcalfe.com/

Go to his direct site, video on there. Sign the online petition too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Metcalfe to Roll Out Arizona-Style Measure Providing for Apprehension of Illegal Aliens

4/30/2010

WHAT: With no less than $728 million in annual state taxpayer costs resulting from Pennsylvania’s estimated and growing 140,000 illegal alien population, Representative Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) will introduce the newest and toughest addition to the National Security Begins at Home legislative package.

Metcalfe’s Arizona-modeled legislation would provide Pennsylvania law enforcement with full authority to apprehend illegal aliens and several other sweeping reform measures.

WHO: Offering support for this legislation will be Dan Stein, president, Federation for American Immigration Reform (F.A.I.R); Kathleen Appell, media coordinator, Citizens for Immigration Control in Pennsylvania; Mariann Davies Esq., You Don’t Speak for Me; Jeff Lewis, national director, Federal Immigration Reform and Enforcement Coalition (FIRE); and Ned Pfeifer, president, Eagle Forum.

State lawmakers in attendance will include: Reps. Tom Creighton (R-Lancaster), John Galloway (D-Bucks), Scott Perry (R-Cumberland/York) and Harry Readshaw (D-Allegheny).

DATE: Tuesday, May 4

TIME: 10 a.m.

WHERE: Capitol Media Center

LIVE WEBCAST: Log on to RepMetcalfe.com, beginning at 9:55 a.m. on Tuesday morning.

News Advisory

Office of State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe

FOR INFORMATION: Ty McCauslin (717) 772-9979

http://www.repmetcalfe.com/NewsItem.aspx?NewsID=8855

Great video and I will call tomorrow to thank them again. I already wrote a short letter to him

Thank you miguelina
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

JAK
    Wish Colorado would get on board, but I am sure that won't happen until we get rid of gov ritter and ELECT SOMEONE WHO CARES!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

IN CO - go to your local represenatives (state districts) and start the conversation now. All of the changes coming thru at the state level have started with local state represenatives.

In AZ it was State Representative Pearce who wrote the law and got it passed at the State level so that it could get to the Gov for signature.

If you have Republican state Rep's that support the bill - start now to make sure they are working to get it passed at the "legislative" level so when you do get your new Republican Gov - they will sign it.

It takes time and Pearce worked for months, perhaps a year to get it to the point where it would pass a vote. It was the death of Rancher Robert Krantz that pushed it over the bar.

You have ranchers all over CO and that could be a big selling point.

Don't wait - do it now while the public support across the country is at 60%!

Wonder what my kid in PA who voted for barry will think of this...hmmm
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Fantastic!!!!! Come on Virginia WHERE ARE YOU??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast