Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Be a part of the process !

Guys and gals, I want you to know that regardless of what happens we can turn things around.

I want each and every one of us to go to the republican meetings held in your county each month. Become involved and run for an office; i.e., town council, mayor, etc.

We can take this country back if the grassroots like us become involved.

God Bless Dr. Paul for showing me the way. Dr. Paul knows he will not win, but he is giving all of us the hope and sanity to sit as he has done in Congress for 10 terms. Much like the school child that everyone hates, people refused to sit next to him. Joe Scarborough MSNBC summed it up two weeks ago. Dr. Paul is the man who no one would sit with at lunch. All were afraid to sit with him for fear they would be cast out and lose their high $$$$ contributions from corporate America that now owns the USA and its' media. But as Joe said.... he is really a very brilliant man, not a lunatic as the media wishes to portray.

Well I say No to losing my country. I say No to the rape of my child. I say No to corporations and Mexico owning my country. And I say yes to making a difference.

Please people. RUN for OFFICE !!!! We can turn the tide on these monsters. It starts from the grassroots up and this is our last chance.

You would not believe how simple it is to take a county office. They cannot even get people to show up for the meetings. We can make a difference and we can follow the US constitution and tell the Federal Government to go to hell !!!!!

Good point Dianne. Loosing the office of President to the likes of Hillary or McCain will not be the end of it for us. George Bush couldn't make us submit, and neither can the next president.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am, and have put out the challenge, I hope everyone here does. It doesn't have to be a big office start local. Come on people lets take our country back!

I am not convinced that Ron Paul cannot win!

I want more.

Remember, the President of the United States is the Commander and Chief of the Military. The President has no authority to stick his fat ugly nose in any other business. What the hell is he doing worrying about tax incentives, borrowing more money from China to give some type of rebate to everyone (including illegals) to jump start out economy. That man is lucky to find his way home at night, but if he does; he is totally out of line as President to become involved in anything other than the military.

I just hope each of you will take your county. Become involved in the republican party (Demo's are hopeless), secure your county and your state and we can tell the next President if it is McCain or Hillary to go to hell. No Auntie Em.... this isn't Kansas anymore..................

I think he can, but we still need to take back every seat with people who respect our constitution. come on people run for something, anything!

I'm running for town council. You better believe I'm going to kick some a** when I win ))))))

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I'm running for town council. You better believe I'm going to kick some a** when I win ))))))
    Wow! Good luck Dianne! Let us know the outcome.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great going Diane,

You have my vote already.

Keep us posted as things move along.

Good post Dianne - I'm going to look into it.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]