Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Payback for breaking and entering...

"There is still the issue of the original "crime." If someone breaks into my property for the purpose of trashing and looting, I would be hell-bent on restitution. But if they break in for the purpose of cleaning it — scrubbing the bathroom, mowing the lawn — then, in my way of thinking anyway, the debt goes in the other direction. "
    Barbara Ehrenreich.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but I don't want anyone "breaking" into my home no matter what their reason is! And if they do, I want the law to punish them. If I want your help I'll ask for it and then "invite" you in!

Welcome Helizna!

I really hope you are being fecious because I have to agree with Cliff on this one. Nobody comes into my home uninvited, and if they do, well, I will certainly engage in my 2nd amendment rights to protect my family.
    I don't care what the reason is, THE LAW IS THE LAW.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

"There is still the issue of the original "crime." If someone breaks into my property for the purpose of trashing and looting, I would be hell-bent on restitution. But if they break in for the purpose of cleaning it — scrubbing the bathroom, mowing the lawn — then, in my way of thinking anyway, the debt goes in the other direction. "
    First ( at least in my world)you don't break in to work in my home...I would need to invite you in after checking your background and references...To continue I clean my own house and grow and till my own ground ..I don't have my neighbor demand payment after climbing my fence and working without invite...basically trespassing
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I sent "Barbara" an email blasting her. How about joining me and sending more?

http://www.barbaraehrenreich.com/_vti_b ... ontact.htm

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Welcome Helizna!

I really hope you are being fecious because ...
    Not that either me or the dictionary on my PC knows what "fecious" means , but I understand what you mean...yes I was just throwing that out there

Quote Originally Posted by helizna
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Welcome Helizna!

I really hope you are being fecious because ...
    Not that either me or the dictionary on my PC knows what "fecious" means , but I understand what you mean...yes I was just throwing that out there
    Helizna, it means to be sarcastic or satire. I figured you may be sarcastically kidding, but I wasn't sure.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.