Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even if we do not actually go through with it, wouldn't it be nice to have thousands of letters hitting the Senator's offices asking how to do it and why we want to do it?

Yeah, well, I bet it wouldn't take them long to deport our butts.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the nice part is since we live in illinois, we could still vote! no taxes, free health care, free education AND we still could vote.

Great letter Diane! You made me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    It is fairly easy to give up your citizenship. There are people living in the US as we speak who are illegal aliens that used to be American citizens. I think if we all did this, it would send get some great publicity.
    Oh you wouldn't need to give up your citizenship, bettsie. You would just use an alias to become an illegal alien, they have several you know, works great for them, it would work great for us, too, because we would demand "equal protection under the law" which means whatever they get, we get, legal or not. No human is illegal, right?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you gave your citizenship where would they deport you to?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Canada is beginning to sound good...they have very few illegals and a population of only 34M. If we could get a few million ex-patriates to relocate, I would be happy to renounce my citizenship. Except for Quebec, everyone speaks English...what a novelty!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12