Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A prediction on the dollar.

I would like to make a forecast or prediction on the dollar and its value. Obviously I am enraged at the globalist kabal that has been injecting nafta with steroids and backroom anti-soveriegnty deals over the past 20 years. Part of this global corp agenda has been to create a distance from heritage and national identity, destabalize the country and to keep it distracted with no means of unity amoungst its citizens (well divided).

My prediction is simple.

Over the next months, you will see global corps make moves to force the dollar to tank. This will bring them an increased value in US goods over seas and an increase in profits, but nail the US consumer to the cross. During this discontent you will see arguments be made by pro globalists like:"it is too expensive to get goods here from other countries"..."goods are being held up in our ports"..." we need to make use of our neighbors to 'protect' ouselves from foreign trade"..."we need to cut thru all this trade red tape"..."there is far too much overhead for goods being shipped to the us thats why costs are so high"..."well Neil, a common currency will solve a great deal of trade realtion issues...Thanks Johnathan Hoenig"..."Hey look we have had the Security and Prosperity Partnership dealing with trade issues for a good amount of time now, they have come up with a good many programs to streamline things that will help lift our economy from the doldrums"... etc etc you get the point.

So the global corps will make moves to tank the dollar, they'll make money overseas on US products, consumers will pay the price, the global corps will push info thru the news agencies and support "fixes" to the problem. NAU-ish concepts will be the "solution" presented and the pressure from Americans and the terrible economy will be the situation needed for the global corps to try and fullfill their agenda. Any politician that fast tracks the nessecary bills will gain the benefit of a fixed economy, courtesy of global corps.

Step 1.
    Dollar tanks.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    there was something I heard over the radio... someone made a billion plus dollar bet that the US dollar collapses in the next couple of months... has anyone else heard the same thing
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    I'm hoping that Americans will stop buying anything but essentials. The "stuff" that is brought on trucks is often the type of product we can live without for awhile. What if Americans really cut back on Christmas presents this year? No purchases of furniture, technology, etc. It is the demand from consumers that influences much of what the dollar does. I'm not an economist, so this thought is purely logical and I know that I may be simplistic here. The business elites figure that they can count on our American materialistic habit continuing. What would happen if it really slowed down? And what if a large number of illegals really do go back to Mexico and stop buying all the "stuff" at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I'm hoping that Americans will stop buying anything but essentials. The "stuff" that is brought on trucks is often the type of product we can live without for awhile. What if Americans really cut back on Christmas presents this year? No purchases of furniture, technology, etc. It is the demand from consumers that influences much of what the dollar does. I'm not an economist, so this thought is purely logical and I know that I may be simplistic here. The business elites figure that they can count on our American materialistic habit continuing. What would happen if it really slowed down? And what if a large number of illegals really do go back to Mexico and stop buying all the "stuff" at Walmart.
    I Think this is the only way to get rid of the globalists . Stop buying

Sorry for the pun Chosen, but "you are right on the money" this time!

good one.

Sadly, the pun is the only thing funny about it!

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    there was something I heard over the radio... someone made a billion plus dollar bet that the US dollar collapses in the next couple of months... has anyone else heard the same thing
    God I hope not, we are supposed to visit my in-laws this winter.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)